Thread: Hi ya Scottish DL :-) intro

Default Hi ya Scottish DL :-) intro

Hi ya Ive been a dl since i was like 10 ehh I like it because of comfort and security ect I like to think I am approachable so feel free to chat to me. and ive been through allot in my life so have learnt not to judge people so dont be embarrassed about telling me anything or asking me anything. ehh that's all I can think of just now ohh if ur my age and from scotland message me dont Know many people from scotland :-(
    Last edited by Justice91; 05-Dec-2011 at 19:10.

Welcome.

*Points at location.*

Actually, I'm English, but whatever.

Anyway, you should tell us more about you that doesn't involve your choice of underwear. =)

ok a bit more about me Ive been in care allot off my life left at 18 thank god got my own place now and got into college to do law :-) I like cooking football support rangers am an outdoors kind of person nothing better than hanging of a rock face a few hundred feet up in the air lol ehh ohh ive joined this site cause I want to chat to like minded people and share advice/experiences with others and to see if i can find anyone from Scotland on here :-) and sorry for giving my age and location just read the sticky. speak to u soon :-)

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome.

*Points at location.*

Anyway, you should tell us more about you that doesn't involve your choice of underwear. =)
    Ha cool I was borne in liverpool moved up ta scotland when I was like 3

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

ive edited out my location and stuff took me ages to work out how to do it lol :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome.

*Points at location.*

Ooh... exciting! I'm not from Scotland but I am Scottish and proud of it! We should talk more later

cool will do :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Multiplicity View Post
    Ooh... exciting! I'm not from Scotland but I am Scottish and proud of it! We should talk more later

i'm just down the road from you.......well, a few hours down the road, in Lancs.
    as for my tartanium composition, or percentage threreof, i'm a typical british mongrel.
    i'm a bit of free-climber, though climbing is just a part of life for me - like walking. it's tinged with the irony/necessity of my being scared of heights, or rather, falling from them (much experience) and my absolute refusal to have anything to do with lean-to ladders (i'd rather climb the structure than the ladders). i should mention that i'm currently not climbing as i've buggered up both my shoulders (torn cartliage in one and possibly the same in the other); a consequence of work, not climbing.

anyway, welcome and happy dangling.

I like your stand in life, i feel the same way regarding judgement of other people, coming to accept oneself is a very important step towards the acceptance of the rest of the world as it is, glad to know somebody from Scottland, cheers.

Guten Tag, and welcome. I'm just UP the road from you (well with lots of snow inbetween!) :P

Ha thanks everyone feel free to message me if u want to chat to me will try and log in at least every other day busy with college atm :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    Guten Tag, and welcome. I'm just UP the road from you (well with lots of snow inbetween!) :P
    Oh my god, you still exist! o.O