Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: The Mind of an AB

  1. #1

    Red face The Mind of an AB

    Amazes me sometimes how easily my mind can drift to the AB side. This evening I made an innocent enough stop at a Taco Bell to get soft tacos to take home for supper. It was pretty empty in the place, and I was the only customer waiting. Over by the counter where the trays of sauce packets were located were two baby high chairs. Uh Oh! As I waited for my order I kept visually checking out those chairs. They had thick padded vinyl seats in the same color pattern as the rest of the restaurant seating. The chair frames were thick metal tubing. I found myself mentally figuring the size of the chair in relation to my upper legs and hips. "Could I fit in one", I wondered? If I had the opportunity to try, the only part I would have a problem with is getting my legs under the front metal bar which wasn't removable. I've seen Youtube vids of teens literally getting stuck tight in chairs because of that bar. In my mind I kept trying to figure how I could fit, imaging all kinds of bodily twisting and bending needed, if it would even be possible at all. My order finally came and I went over to the counter, grabbed some packs of sauce, and gave the chairs one more good look. "They just look soooo comfy", I thought. Good thing I didn't have several minutes all alone in that Taco Bell. You know what I would be doing! That's the mind of an AB for you. Guess it's probably the same with everyone who loves diapers and sees packs of them in a store baby section - makes the desire to don one that much stronger.

    ~Pramrider

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    My DL side is SO much stronger than my TB/AB side that I'm generally only that way with diapers. My brain sees diaper references the same way people look for sexual innuendos for "that's what she said" jokes: drawing absurd connections out of nowhere.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Amazes me sometimes how easily my mind can drift to the AB side. This evening I made an innocent enough stop at a Taco Bell to get soft tacos to take home for supper. It was pretty empty in the place, and I was the only customer waiting. Over by the counter where the trays of sauce packets were located were two baby high chairs. Uh Oh! As I waited for my order I kept visually checking out those chairs. They had thick padded vinyl seats in the same color pattern as the rest of the restaurant seating. The chair frames were thick metal tubing. I found myself mentally figuring the size of the chair in relation to my upper legs and hips. "Could I fit in one", I wondered? If I had the opportunity to try, the only part I would have a problem with is getting my legs under the front metal bar which wasn't removable. I've seen Youtube vids of teens literally getting stuck tight in chairs because of that bar. In my mind I kept trying to figure how I could fit, imaging all kinds of bodily twisting and bending needed, if it would even be possible at all. My order finally came and I went over to the counter, grabbed some packs of sauce, and gave the chairs one more good look. "They just look soooo comfy", I thought. Good thing I didn't have several minutes all alone in that Taco Bell. You know what I would be doing! That's the mind of an AB for you. Guess it's probably the same with everyone who loves diapers and sees packs of them in a store baby section - makes the desire to don one that much stronger.

    ~Pramrider

    Still it would have been quite a sight to see a fully grown adult Stuck in one.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diapermefast View Post
    Still it would have been quite a sight to see a fully grown adult Stuck in one.
    Yeah, that would have topped the embarrassment I felt about 15 years ago when I got caught sitting in a highchair in a Best Products dept. store by another customer. Same reason - it just looked so comfy I had to try it out. At least I wasn't stuck that time and could easily get out. Though it didn't do me much good because when you're caught, you're caught!

    ~Pramrider

  7. #7

    Default

    when I'm around plushies and stuff i cant help by look at them and pick them up and when no one is looking huggle it quickly when it's a plush, and when i go into my drugstore that's right around the conner form my house i cant help but go to the adult diaper section but thenkfuly it has school suppliys on the other shelf just accross from them lol ao i glance at them

  8. #8

    Default

    In one of our Kroger food stores, the baby isle is the same isle as the ice cream isle. Maybe the manager aims to pacify all of our desires at once! Anyway, I can go get ice cream and experience the rush of the diaper isle unbeknownst to anyone...haha.

    I also had another thought Pramrider when I read your thread, since it takes place at a Taco Bell, which I love, by the way. Imagine a young family entering the Taco Bell, and placing their baby in the baby chair. Then they order three of the hottest taco's sold, and start feeding it to the baby just like the chilly in the movie, Mr. Mom. In short order the patrons flee for their lives as their is a hot salsa diaper explosion.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    In one of our Kroger food stores, the baby isle is the same isle as the ice cream isle. Maybe the manager aims to pacify all of our desires at once! Anyway, I can go get ice cream and experience the rush of the diaper isle unbeknownst to anyone...haha.

    I also had another thought Pramrider when I read your thread, since it takes place at a Taco Bell, which I love, by the way. Imagine a young family entering the Taco Bell, and placing their baby in the baby chair. Then they order three of the hottest taco's sold, and start feeding it to the baby just like the chilly in the movie, Mr. Mom. In short order the patrons flee for their lives as their is a hot salsa diaper explosion.
    I guess in audio terms you'd call that a 'stereo rush' getting it from both sides of the aisle. That's what I like about baby sections in dept. stores, I can get that same dual rush standing in an aisle with strollers on one side and highchairs on the other.

    Oh, I could just picture what that diaper explosion would be like.

    *Pram enters Taco Bell and quickly takes cover at the thought of an impending hot salsa diaper explosion*

    ~Pramrider

  10. #10

    Default

    Oh I do that too, Pram! Actually, I thought of you the other day.

    Working with Emma (If I remember correctly) while doing your signature bar I got a pretty good look at the pram. Well I was riding my bike to school a week or so ago... and I passed this old stroller. Looked exactly like your Emma, the green, and pink inner. It was in pretty good condition, it was weird but I wanted to take a picture just so I had it.

    I'm sure anyone else wouldn't have paid attention to an old buggy sitting in the garbage at the side of the road...

Similar Threads

  1. How old are you really (in your mind)
    By LuvsGurl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-Sep-2008, 03:27
  2. Completely slipped my mind...
    By Avocadoy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Aug-2008, 22:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.