Thread: My Name Is Ross

Talking My Name Is Ross

Hello Diaper People

I'm not great at introductions but i'll give it a go, I'm 19 Years old, i'm an adult baby. aged one and a half, i calculate my baby age by turning my real age into months, 19 months. i wear disposables, but i'm open to any nappy, not fussy on brand i'll wear pretty much anything i can get my hands on, i'd like to think of myself as a bright cheery little person, i have a passion for computer science, and i love motorcycles. I'm 5ft 10 Brown hair and brown eyed, i'm scottish born in Edinburgh, but i now live in cornwall, england i work full time as a production assistant in a food factory, we make pasty's / sausage rolls / slices / bacon bites, and also i do some work at our sister company that make Buscuits and cakes such as brownies and flapjacks, i LOVE older music from the 70's - 2000 Period, My Favourite Song is angel eyes by roxy music, but my sort of Hero singer is Freddie Mercury, love him! my favourite colour is Christmas Tree Green...if you want to know more about me you could totally message me and i'll get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRossy View Post
    i work full time as a production assistant in a food factory, we make pasty's
    Ginsters?

welcome and dydh da (hello), to all our cornishfolk.

No

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    Ginsters?

welcome and dydh da (hello), to all our cornishfolk.

Welcome to ADISC, BabyRossy

Have fun getting to know the whole site!

=)