Thread: Sorry...

Default Sorry...

Sorry guys... just wondering thats diaperfur or babyfur?
    someone mind explaining?

A babyfur is a member of the furry fandom who enjoys roleplaying younger characters. They may also be an Adult Baby and/or Diaper Lover (collectively known as AB/DLs), or is otherwise involved in Infantilism. There are many different types of furs in the babyfur community, each focusing on different aspects and roles. Like furry in general, babyfur culture involves a good amount of role-playing (either light or heavy), both online and in the real world.
    The community has been growing more and more popular since the mid- to late 90's. While the community itself is still part of the furry fandom as a whole, it is large enough to present sufficient leaders, politics and drama to give the community a nearly independent feel to it.
    Role playing babyfurs will most often take on the role of a furry character in his/her infancy or childhood. Common roleplaying themes include "cute" clothing (onesies, footy pajamas, overalls, diapers) and a child's environment such as a nursery or day care center, complete with cribs, high chairs and babyish decor. A few babyfurs lucky enough to afford the privacy and devotion will set up adult nurseries to role play as children in real life. A sexual subset of this type of roleplaying is known as ageplay.

Taken from WikiFur the furry encyclopedia.

To simplify...

A babyfur is a furry who's character is an infant.

A diaperfur is a furry who's character is an adult, but wears diapers or has a diaper fetish.

KRASN1

remember 2 that just because ur an ab, u DONT have to be a babyfur, or just because ur a dl, u DONT have 2 be a diaperfur. I am not really an ab at all, im mainly a dl, but i have a babyfur fursona.

Hugglez and Cuddlez 2 you!
    Last edited by KRASN1; 16-Dec-2011 at 22:15.

Quote Originally Posted by flightfreak123 View Post
    remember 2 that just because ur an ab, u have to be a babyfur, or just because ur a dl, u have 2 be a diaperfur. I am not really an ab at all, im mainly a dl, but i have a babyfur fursona.
    I think Flight might of ment "because your an AB, you DON'T have to be a babyfur."

sorry just correcting in case of confusion

KRASN1

yeah, woops sorry, i was tired when i posted that I FIXED IT =D