Thread: New to Site

Red face New to Site

Hello. I'm Sstylz or just STYLZ. I'm an AB and DL. Just looking for friends into the same things I am like most.
    I like gaming(like ps3) call of duty being my favorite. I also love music, playing pool, and basically just chilling with friends talking good times.
    I am a cook trying to become a chef. I'd love to one day own a bakery like carlos from cake boss; love watching him pimp out all those elaborate cakes.
    Well that's about it for my intro. Contact me if you'd like to get to know me better. If not, see ya in the forums.
    PEACE AND ABDUL LOVE, SS

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sstylz
    Hello. I'm Sstylz or just STYLZ. I'm an AB and DL. Just looking for friends into the same things I am like most.
    I like gaming(like ps3) call of duty being my favorite. I also love music, playing pool, and basically just chilling with friends talking good times.
    I am a cook trying to become a chef. I'd love to one day own a bakery like carlos from cake boss; love watching him pimp out all those elaborate cakes.
    Well that's about it for my intro. Contact me if you'd like to get to know me better. If not, see ya in the forums.
    PEACE AND ABDUL LOVE, SS
    Welcome to the forum, Sstylz! There is a whole subforum dedicated to computers and gaming, if you want to check that out. Also, ADISC's IRC chat lobby is a great place to talk to fellow ADISCers.

What kind of music do you like? I'm a light metal - Hard-ish rock fan myself, namely bands like Evanescence, but I also like some music like Green Day.

If you have any burning questions, about *B/DLism, ADISC, or really anything, feel free to visitor message me or make a thread in the fitting category in the forums.

I love all kinds, but I guess I sway more towards rap and rock like eminem tech9 five finger death punch and disturbed. Been really into 90's lately like dave matthews and tonic. Some country, although I mainly just listen to dan evan in that genre.
    I'll be sure to if I think of anything.

Hi, Sstylz. Just want to offer a quick welcome. So, Welcome to ADISC. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Well a warm welcome from another Carolinian!

I make my home on the boarder of NC and SC myself.

I hope you find a home here among the wonderful and supportive members of this site.

Thank you Khaymen. I live in Upstate SC myself.
    I'm sure I will. I've been in the scene for awhile, so it shouldn't be to hard finding likeminded ppl.

hi Sstylz,
    Welcome to ADISC

and have fun making freinds here and becoming an active member!

=)