Thread: Introducing Myself

Default Introducing Myself

Hey everybody,
    I've been into diapers for as long as i can remember. Growing up, I took every chance I got to "wear" a diaper, or anything that resembled one. I can remember being really little, probably when I was just out of diapers, and finding a diaper in my family's summer house. I wanted to put it on, but my older brother stole it from me.

I bought my first adult diapers almost 10 years ago, riding my bike a couple miles to a pharmacy and buying old plastic depends, right after they started using white plastic.

Since then, I have used many of the commercially available adult diapers on the market, from different molicare briefs, to ghetto store brand diapers. My favorites include the molicare super/super plus, tranquility slimline/atn and attends.

I've been a lurker here for a while, and am looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Edit: Aside from my dl side, I have a degree in business, and enjoy traveling, movies and video games. I'm also an avid skier. I am looking for an outlet to share my thoughts about diapers, and am looking to make friends with the same interest.
    Last edited by mattk22689; 05-Dec-2011 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by mattk22689 View Post
    Hey everybody,
    I've been into diapers for as long as i can remember. Growing up, I took every chance I got to "wear" a diaper, or anything that resembled one. I can remember being really little, probably when I was just out of diapers, and finding a diaper in my family's summer house. I wanted to put it on, but my older brother stole it from me.

I bought my first adult diapers almost 10 years ago, riding my bike a couple miles to a pharmacy and buying old plastic depends, right after they started using white plastic.

Since then, I have used many of the commercially available adult diapers on the market, from different molicare briefs, to ghetto store brand diapers. My favorites include the molicare super/super plus, tranquility slimline/atn and attends.

I've been a lurker here for a while, and am looking forward to getting involved in the community.
    Welcome to ADISC You're certainly in good company here being keen on diapers. As that's so common, the diaper backgound that might be so unusual elsewhere tells us less than you might expect about someone. If you're so inclined, you might want to have a look at this thread for some additional clues for what else to tell us about yourself. I hope you'll enjoy ADISC and look forward to seeing more from you.