Thread: Decent 720p LCD HDTV for $120-$150 (New)?

Question Decent 720p LCD HDTV for $120-$150 (New)?

I'm looking for a decent 720p LCD HDTV to replace the 15-17 inch CRT TV I am using as my bedroom TV.

Requirements:
    17-19 inches or more.
    720p LCD Display.
    Headphone Jacks (mandatory).
    Simulated Surround (Sound).
    $120-$150 U.S.D. (after tax and shipping).
    Best Buy must have it online or in store, I only have Best Buy Gift Cards.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Note: My budget's max spending limit is $150, so please do not suggest an HDTV that would cost me more than $150 (after tax and shipping).
    Last edited by ToddlerNaruto; 03-Dec-2011 at 05:04.

Whoops, my bad, I meant to say Best Buy instead of Wal-Mart, sorry about that, typo fixed.

No personal recommendation on the TV.

But if you have a hard time finding one with a headphone jack, one of these would work brilliantly: Hosa Technology - 3.5mm TRSF-to-Dual RCA Cable - YMR-197

They can probably be had for cheaper at places other than Best Buy, though. And make sure that the TV has RCA audio (red/white) outputs. Every recent TV I've seen has had RCA inputs, but not always the outputs.

Cool

This thread/topic can be locked or trashed now, I just found out my mom bought me a 19 inch Phillips 720p LCD HDTV !

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    No personal recommendation on the TV.

But if you have a hard time finding one with a headphone jack, one of these would work brilliantly: Hosa Technology - 3.5mm TRSF-to-Dual RCA Cable - YMR-197

They can probably be had for cheaper at places other than Best Buy, though. And make sure that the TV has RCA audio (red/white) outputs. Every recent TV I've seen has had RCA inputs, but not always the outputs.
    Thanks Tygon, hopefully that will do the trick, in case my HDTV does not have a headphone jack (slot).