Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey,

Im from germany and looking around for nice guys I am looking for nice people to exchange experiences :-).

'd Be happy to make nice acquaintances.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by abenaxplus View Post
    Hey,

Im from germany and looking around for nice guys I am looking for nice people to exchange experiences :-).

Hey abenaxplus! Welcome to ADISC! I know we have several members from Germany, although our majority is from either the US or the UK. But don't feel left out.

Mind telling us a little bit about yourself? I can personally guarantee you will find somebody that shares your interests, out of 18,000+ members.

Looking to exchange experiences, eh? You could post up a thread on the forums, wherever you see fit. Again, somebody will DEFINITELY have something in common with you, and there are plenty of good experiences to go around.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by abenaxplus View Post
    Hey,

Greetings, Abenaxplus, and welcome to Adisc!

I hope you do make new acquaintances, and that's easiest if you tell us something about yourself!

What do you do for a living? What hobbies do you have? Do you like to travel? Do you prefer chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla ice cream?

I'm sure you're a unique and interesting person, and your introduction thread would ideally express that.

Have a great day!