Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How are people THIS STUPID? (news article)

Default How are people THIS STUPID? (news article)

No, really. How, the FUCK, are people this fucking stupid?

Student arrested for burping, lawsuit claims - CBS News

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on the news in a long time. The school CALLED THE POLICE over a burp, a fucking BURP, and threw the kid in juvenile hall, no trial, no informing the parents, etc.

And if you read the whole article it says the kid was stripped to his underwear by 5 shithead adults who thought he had weed on his person, all because he had $200 in his pocket. God knows what drugs you'd find if you stripped those adults to their underwear and searched them.

Anyway, thoughts?

Oh wow

I wonder what they would have done if he had farted?

How are people this stupid? Well, I really dont know. I have ABSOLUTELY no answer for that.

Guess I should not carry much money around, anymore..

Would not want to be arrested, for having an amount of money.. that is not on plastic

Also, that school district is going to be sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    I wonder what they would have done if he had farted?
    They would have probably shot him right there on the spot.

Stupid Eh?

I think they need to be registered as sex offenders.

Man that's dumb as shit. Sounds like they were harrassing that kid too. Schools do that crap sometimes. See, they're tyrants, this is exactly the kind of thing that makes me hate schools, albeit an extreme example. They don't give a rats ass what people want or think... yeah, the people who are paying their salaries. The typical school administrator has the intellegence of a cow patty IMO. And I remind my children of that occasionally so they don't forget. I hope that kid's folks end up owning that school system.

I can't wait to see this one go to court. In lynchburg, we have the Bedford County School being sued because the bus attendant and the bus driver were hitting and kicking a severely disabled student on the bus. The dumb bunnies were filmed by their own bus video camera. The boy was restrained in the seat and couldn't even defend himself. In Appomattox County, the school is being sued for allowing two bus riding students to beat and burn a severely handicapped child while on the bus. The attendant and bus driver did nothing to stop it.

The reference to the school handcuffing the autistic boy brings back memories.

I was bad at math early on because of my Autism, so during 1st and 2nd grade, I could not finish my math work efficently, so every day, when I was not able to finish quickly, they principal called me into his office, he gathered 2 PE teachers, and they pulled on my arms until they dislocated.

And my teachers wonder why I don't trust or respect school administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I can't wait to see this one go to court. In lynchburg, we have the Bedford County School being sued because the bus attendant and the bus driver were hitting and kicking a severely disabled student on the bus. The dumb bunnies were filmed by their own bus video camera. The boy was restrained in the seat and couldn't even defend himself. In Appomattox County, the school is being sued for allowing two bus riding students to beat and burn a severely handicapped child while on the bus. The attendant and bus driver did nothing to stop it.
    Damn, why didn't I hear about these events? I live like, 2 hours away from both these locations.