Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, big oops.

Default Wow, big oops.

So I decided to look on craigslist and see if here were any other AB's on there, we by my supprise there was! But the posting was 25 days old. They were looming for someone just to hang out with and wear diapers. Well I send a email to them, and not my phone # or anything. But I forgot that my email has my signature at the bottom. My first name middle initial and last name. I'm kinda freaked out now.

Miku

Can't you change your sig? If they haven't read the email yet, hurry up and change your sig so it doesn't show that information :p

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Can't you change your sig? If they haven't read the email yet, hurry up and change your sig so it doesn't show that information :p
    If it's sent... it's sent. Changing it now would not make it so they cant read it. It is already in their inbox, he is out of luck

Hopefully no harm will come from it and it will just be a lesson learn. You could always just send another email with a different name and make him think that they are just random fake names.
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Dec-2011 at 23:28. Reason: removing automerged duplicate post.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    If it's sent... it's sent. Changing it now would not make it so they cant read it. It is already in their inbox, he is out of luck

Hopefully no harm will come from it and it will just be a lesson learn. You could always just send another email with a different name and make him think that they are just random fake names.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Oh.. I know most sites I use, if you change your sig then it'll change it in old pm's, sent pm's, all that
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Dec-2011 at 23:27. Reason: removing automerged duplicate post.

Maybe I'll play if off as if my friend was on there. I just don't want them to find my Facebook and all that. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Oh.. I know most sites I use, if you change your sig then it'll change it in old pm's, sent pm's, all that
    Ah... well yeah on sites, like Adisc. But he was talking about an email. But i do get your point. And i stand somewhat corrected.

CrinklySiren

I wouldnt be too worried, Id say for now as long as you dont know what the outcome might be, atleast picture it as a positive outcome, that way it haunts you less, plus the chances of it being a negative outcome seem slim, despite the fact that it IS craigslist :S the internets database of swamp monsters.

I know, I guess. I feel like a creep-o now too. Haha. Thanks. Guess Ill just see what happens.

Just don't follow up on meeting anyone on Craig's List. It's extremely unsafe because they don't have a method for checking on who posts and from where. There's an ongoing murder investigation where two men have lured workers to tend an absentee farm in Ohio, only to be murdered. Craig's List is the worst.

I always use two differnt Emails One with a real name one with a fake one lol.