Thread: TG help needed!

Default TG help needed!

So, on the 10th December Charlie and I will once again be attending Torture Garden.

We went last summer to their summer ball, and this year we're going to the winter ball.

We need to think of costumes - and quickly! Nothing too expensive, although we don't mind investing in things slightly more expensive if they'll last us a while and an be used again (for other things?)

We blogged about our experience last time.

Basically the costume rules are that it has to turn heads, and it cannot be cheap tacky stuff from the likes of Anne Summers.

We also (just to make it more complicated) want to go as a couple, so the costumes need to fit together/compliment each other in some way!

Any ideas? xx

go as adam and eve... it's guaranteed to turn heads, and fits you together like a couple perfectly

I don't, but for a second I was under the impression that Charlie had come out as a transgender to you O.o

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post
    go as adam and eve... it's guaranteed to turn heads, and fits you together like a couple perfectly
    Nevermind, I aprove of this idea

Sent from my iPhone

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    I don't, but for a second I was under the impression that Charlie had come out as a transgender to you O.o
    MY wtf moment was the same, but with the names transposed.

On topic, I have no better suggestions as I am still in shock, I'm going to lie down for a while....a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    MY wtf moment was the same, but with the names transposed.

On topic, I have no better suggestions as I am still in shock, I'm going to lie down for a while....a long while.
    Oh my goodness, this! X3 Except I assumed Talula was the one coming out!!! XD

Damn that title is misleading, no offence but I thought it would be a more interesting topic :p

You could try a human centipede sort of thing, that'll turn heads. Or go as each other.

Peachy

I hope you guys have fun at the torture chambers (is that where Charlie was robbed of most of his head hair? ).

Your thread title is a bit odd, since, now that I've met you, I would be very surprised if you turned out to be a TG. So I figured you weren't referring to yourself

Peachy

Loopygone

Post apocalyptic bondage, ala Mad Max. This may mean having to have mohawks. :P