Thread: Abri form air plus

Default Abri form air plus

What's the difference between reg abroad form and air plus thanks in advance.

Loopygone

The backing. Regular abena's have a plastic backing that's crinkly and noisy. Whilst air plus has a breathable cloth outer cover.

Miku

ABOUT THE AIR PLUS: I've heard mixed reviews of the tapes being better and worse. A few people have said it all depends on how firmly and how tight or loose you tape them up. I've also heard that to some people, they have a higher absorbancy, except on your side. Most reviews I've read claim that when they wear and wet them in their sleep, they tend to leak out the sides. So laying down seems to be worse. They're also a lot more quiet, but I also read that since they're breathable and cloth-backed, they don't keep in the smell or cover up the smell as much.

Overall: The air plus are quieter, but the regulars mask the smell a lot better. The rest depends on how you take care of the situation (what position you choose to wet in, how you tape them up, etc etc)

No difference except for plastic backing on regular abenas and cloth backing on air plus.

Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne View Post
    What's the difference between reg abroad form and air plus thanks in advance.
    The difference is the regular version is vastly superior in terms of quality.

The "Air-Plus" Premium is a great cloth backed design, but sucks, because cloth backed diapers just tend to suck by default. Unfortunately, there isn't really anything the premium is better at than the Original, in my opinion.

As stated above - main difference is the backing. Initially, the air plus seems to be a bit thicker. No issues in terms of absorbency. They're not bad but I definitely prefer the classic version.

The tapes are not so good because they tend to stretch especially when you put the diaper quite tight. This makes the diaper a bit loose after some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugi View Post
    As stated above - main difference is the backing. Initially, the air plus seems to be a bit thicker. No issues in terms of absorbency. They're not bad but I definitely prefer the classic version.

The tapes are not so good because they tend to stretch especially when you put the diaper quite tight. This makes the diaper a bit loose after some time.
    It's not the tapes that stretch, it's the backing itself. I personally find the "Air-Plus" Premium M2 to be slightly less absorbent than the Original M2.