Thread: Is buying diapers while family is in a BAD idea?

Default Is buying diapers while family is in a BAD idea?

I was wondering if buying and hiding diapers while the family is in for the holidays a bad thing to do? This doesn't necessarily mean I'll be wearing when they're around, but if I happen to catch a break sometime then I'd want to take advantage of the opportunity.

The biggest thing I see wrong with it is nosy siblings and/or other relatives that may discover them. That would be an awkward thing to bring up at the dinner table...

Really, only you know your situation. The relatives around create higher odds of something going awry, and thus a very possibly creating awkward situation with not only your immediate family, but your extended family as well. If you can hold off for a while, I would say just wait. However, if you feel confident that you can get away, buy your diapers, get back, and stash them without anybody finding out, then I say good luck.

No i don't think it would be a bad idea. just wear something lose that they cant see the diaper ya know. but if you wanna wear you should be able to i wear my diapers around anyone an everyone. if they know they know i don't hide it. but also depends on what kinda diaper you wear really. like if you where wearing like an abena m4 well its kind hard to hide b.c of how big it is. but something like a pullup or depends kinda diaper not really hard to hide... but just make sure in hiding them to where family memebers dont go.. just be who you are. an do the best that you can...

I always do my shopping while everyone's out of town and it lasts me like a year, lol. I would advise against getting the package delivered to your house if you do order while at home - I've heard stories of people getting boxes with the name of the diaper and pictures etc all over it. Horror storeez!

At this time of year you could just pass of a package as Christmas presents if you really have to so it's not that a bad of an idea. You have a pretty good alibi at hand.

Depends on your family. If you have nosy cousins staying with you, then maybe it is a bad idea. Overall, more people means more chances of problems and worse consequences if you get caught, but if you have good hiding places and know what to expect from relatives, then it shouldn't be much worse than any other month.

I am a little nervous about having diapers around family for the holidays, but I usually don't wear around them and they don't snoop through my pajama stuff that I know of. Just be cautious and accept that there is always that risk.

That's the thing, I'm kind of afraid my sisters will have a random urge to be nosy or something, and that they might stumble on the stash. Not even just to be nosy, just to be looking for something. I notice they tend to go in my room without my knowing.

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    I'm kind of afraid my sisters will have a random urge to be nosy or something, and that they might stumble on the stash. Not even just to be nosy, just to be looking for something. I notice they tend to go in my room without my knowing.
    My sister who is 28 is nosy too. I live on my own, but live 3 houses down. "Oh how I wish I could move further", She was coming into my house while I am outside for awhile and would go through all my important papers, and throw them away.

My diapers were in that same filing cabinet and she once threw out a whole bunch of them. "Good ones".

She used a screw driver to break the lock. And as I came in the house one day she was watching TV, I go back into my bedroom and my heart sank. My filing cabinet was wide open, a screw driver sitting next to it, and a bag with my diapers and papers in it.

Luckily the diapers were clean as they would have gotten all over my papers.

So now even if I step outside for a just a second. I have to lock the door so she won't be in the house alone.

And this ain't the first time, she's gone through my filing cabinet, she's gone through it a few years back, but then she found dirty diapers, and she told my mom. I denied them being mine and said she must have put them in there. "Mom believed it".

But I know my sister knows, that I wear diapers. My brother knows too, because when I was 13 he seen me in a baby diaper, through a crack in the door and asked me why I was wearing a diaper?

I told him, your joking right? I'm just changing pants and all your seeing is my underwear. He didn't say anymore about it. But I know he knows.