Thread: Hello

pottypanties

Smile Hello

I am new to this site but not to AB/DL. I hope I am going about this right. My user name may not be correct but I am hoping to use it as I use it and have been using ot for years on similar sites.

Don't be bashful in politely letting me know if I am doing something wrong or offending someone. I want to be a good user.

I am an old person to this site imagine. I am a retired firefighter. I have been married 42 years, have 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren and 2 step grandchildren. I love them all very much. I also am a Christian. I do not preach at people however so do not worry. I believe it is more important to "walk the talk".

Obviously I am into diapers or I would not be here. In real life, I have had wetting problems all of my life. In 2002 I had major prostate surgery that finished things and now I am totally urinary incontinent and have to wear diapers 24/7.

My wife knows about this as she has talked with my family and doctors. She also knows I like AB. She is not into it but is OK with it.

In another area of my life I am also transgendered. Consequently this plays out in my AB life but I like to be a woman as well. I am a Diapered Sissy. I imagine being 18 months old.

I am pretty active in alot of things. I love to ride my Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra Classic CVO! I really like guns, especially old ones. I collect them, mostly Sharps rifles and carbines and cap and ball revolvers. I shoot weekly, reload, cast bullets and am active in a couple of clubs.

I also like wood turning and wood working. I enjoy camping, snowshoeing and fishing.

My favorite color is blue. Besides liking diapers and plastic panties, I love sissy baby clothing, ( especially sissy dresses and fluffy petticoats) NUKs baby bottles, plastic bibs, playing dolls and with stuffed animals ( I always sleep with my Teddy Bear named Minky). I love to eat Gerber baby food and drink warm infant formula! Ummm Yummy!!

Hopefully I have covered everything. I imagine that as soon as I post this I will think of something else. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate asking or pointing me in the right direction.

My reason for being on this site is to meet new people who understand AB and to hopefully be able to help others as I have years and years of experience in this role. I am hoping that my being a member here will be a give and take situation. Hopefully I can give more than take,

I am looking forward to developing a meaningful realtionship with many of you
    Last edited by pottypanties; 01-Dec-2011 at 04:35. Reason: Additional info

well nice to meet you PP, I love your intro, its very detailed!

pottypanties

Thank you Piros! I read the article about writting it. I hoped I did it ok. I just added a bit to it as well. Hopefully people will judge me after getting to know me. It is my intent to be an assest to this forum group. =)

You did a great job writing your introduction. I'm an older member on this site as there are a number of us. This is a great group and we seem to merge our ages with a sense of ease. I've said before, that being on line, I am ageless, somehow out of my body. I can be 63 if I'm addressing something that calls for that much experience. But I also am that child who is still young inside. As I once said in a poem, and posted to this site, "If I could be anyone, I would be that sad eyed child who sets sail to his craft, as frail as a May butterfly."

pottypanties

dogboy, thank you for taking time to write a noce note to me. It is encouraging for sure. Hopefully I can be an asset here also. Being old is kind of a pain but the wisdom gained over the years is kind of nice to.

Welcome to ADISC, pottypanties. That was a very good introduction, lots of detail. In time, I hope you come to enjoy visiting this site as much as I do. It really is a wonderful place to visit. Take care, and enjoy exploring the eclectic realm of ADISC.

soccergal

Welcome to ADISC, pottypanties. That was a very good introduction, lots of detail. In time, I hope you come to enjoy visiting this site as much as I do. It really is a wonderful place to visit. Take care, and enjoy exploring the eclectic realm of ADISC.
    Same here!