Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advent Calenders!

Default Advent Calenders!

So it's the christmas season again Has anyone gotten any advent calenders this year?
    I've somehow managed to end up with two! One of them is a cadbury's advent calender and the other is Captain America I can't wait to open the first door tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    So it's the christmas season again Has anyone gotten any advent calenders this year?
    I've somehow managed to end up with two! One of them is a cadbury's advent calender and the other is Captain America I can't wait to open the first door tomorrow!!!
    Me and my brother always get two each (one from each grandparent). I have a Cadbury's one and Milky Bar kid. My brother has Cadbury's and something else. My parents have Captain America. Obviously we didn't ask for these they were given like every year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I remember getting them when I was a kid and I loved them. They would make me so excited about Christmas, as each opened window or door brought me a day closer to the big day. My mom would get me a Santa candle or a Christmas tree candle and light it each night. My dad would put up the train set as well as the tree. They stand as wonderful memories.

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Me and my brother always get two each (one from each grandparent). I have a Cadbury's one and Milky Bar kid. My brother has Cadbury's and something else. My parents have Captain America. Obviously we didn't ask for these they were given like every year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    My parents give me and my sister an advent calendar every year too.

Peachy

Nope. I never even liked them as a kid due to my nut allergy. They usually contain cheap chocolate, and after having had numerous uncomfortable mornings from eating the chocolate I finally decided it's not worth the trouble. I remember getting one anyway as a kid, but always ended up giving the chocolate to my brothers.

Peachy

TABS9597

So far I've had a caburys, mars, milky way and malteasers
    Malteasers is this year but I'm wondering when mum will atop getting mr advent calendars hhhhhmmmm

I just had a mini memory from when I was much younger. My mom always put up this big advent calender with empty pockets and everyday she put in some type of riddle which was to do with some place in the house and then I'd have to solve it and then I'd get a small chocolate bar! I loved this but we lost that big advent calender

I remember getting advent calenders when I was little. I've seen them around, but haven't gotten one latley. I'm glad others do this, because most of the people in my area didn't / don't.