Thread: Have I been found out??

Default Have I been found out??

Returned from home tonight to find not only my bin sitting on my bed but also the lid for it as well.

Only the bin is actually a diaper disposal unit. I'd just been using the bottom of it as a regular bin in my room. The top I think I had just lazily placed in my room on the floor somewhere. I know for sure it had been moved.

I'm not sure how I can explain this away if questioned. My parents caught me many times when I was younger. It's not like it wouldn't cross their mind.

The only diapers I had in the house were boxed and sealed as I'm moving house with my parents soon. I had 3 that was in my backpack in my room. I've got 2 bags of diapers in my car.

I feel like just throwing everything away at the moment. I've gotten way too complacent with keeping things hidden. Freaking out.
    Last edited by hailstorm; 30-Nov-2011 at 17:32.

If you're not sure if you've been caught...
    1) NEVER confront your parents about it. This has turned out bad when people thought they were caught and weren't.
    2) If your parents confront you, I'd recommend showing them THIS Understanding Infantilism . Albeit, seeing you're only a DL, I believe there's a site to being a DL, too. However, I don't have the link. Sorry.
    3) I wouldn't recommend throwing your stuff away. Chances are you'll buy it again later. Generally speaking, if you're throwing away two bags of diapers, that's a waste of money... Perhaps lock them up in a suitcase or something if you feel that your car isn't a safe enough hiding place.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    Returned from home tonight to find not only my bin sitting on my bed but also the lid for it as well.
    OK, got that part. Makes sense so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    Only the bin is actually a diaper disposal unit. I'd just been using the bottom of it as a regular bin in my room. The top I think I had just lazily placed in my room on the floor somewhere. I know for sure it had been moved.
    You lost me there. How do you use the bottom as a regular bin, yet still use the bin as a diaper disposal unit? Did you have storage stuff AND used diapers in the bin together? I am also confused with the lid part. Without a lid, aren't the contents of the bin exposed and in the open?[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I haven't put used diapers in it for a long while. It was more the lid of it would probably raise questions.

It doesn't sound like youve been caught.
    and i would highly recommend not throwing anything out!

I hope not. I just need to find somewhere to hide everything until after the move.