Thread: Sorry but please help me.

Unhappy Sorry but please help me.

My late molars are finally started coming in a month ago. fine but now the 12 - 16 year old molars are coming in also. I'm cutting six teeth at the same time and it hurts so bad. To top it off I some how managed to get a fever on top of it. Chewing on stuff helps but mum yells at me every time I do. Any ideas to make this stupid process more bearable?

The fever is probably because of the teeth. Ora-gel or ibuprofen might help.
    Six teeth at once, good lord I feel for you.

I'd say ask your dentist what they could recommend, that said an oral gel should cause mild comfort although with so many teeth coming through at once it may not have the full effect. Or you could just try your standard painkiller, they usually work just fine for toothache.

Big time ask your dentist!

Fever is a sign of infection, which believe me, is very much not fun at all!

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

My post came across as a bit alarmist.. you probabaly don't have an infection, just saying it would be a good idea to get it checked just in case (and dentist might be able to recommend something for you).

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    I'd say ask your dentist what they could recommend, that said an oral gel should cause mild comfort although with so many teeth coming through at once it may not have the full effect. Or you could just try your standard painkiller, they usually work just fine for toothache.
    Don't see a dentist and I don't believe in pain killers. Will baby Ora-Gel work? Sorry it's all we have.

sorry if this is to late.

Your not going to get rid of the pain with anything short of narcotics, if you were to go to a dentist he might give you something like Tylenol with codeine.

but that sort of thing isn't an option. So your left with what are analgesics(Tylenol(acetaminophen),Ibuprofen,aspiri n) all technically pain killers but non-narcotic this class of drug will help with both the pain and the fever and anesthetics like ora-gel(benzocaine) that numb the affected area.

baby Ora-gel and adult Ora-gel are the same thing feel free to use it, the only difference is the dosage is higher in the adult.
    also take some tylenol and aspirin (or excedrin if you have it because that's what excedrin is made from) for your fever and to help with the pain.

Capasaicin, arnica, fish oil, vitamin D, Magnesium, and bromelain(unprocessed pineapple) are probably some of the closest things you'll get for natural pain relievers, the most effective way is heavy pain killers but i don't trust them either :/ hope this helps at all

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Don't see a dentist and I don't believe in pain killers. Will baby Ora-Gel work? Sorry it's all we have.
    I have no idea but if it's for teething babies then it should do. I really would advise using painkillers if possible though, it will give you more long term response and a much better one than oral gels should.

Thanks guys I guess I should have been more specific I'm against aspirin. I broke down and got something from mum. The ora-gel did work thanks all.