Thread: 2 Things

PMC556

Default 2 Things

I thought I should put these two topics together then to post 2 separate ones.

First, Im 16 and i want to go purchase some higher quality diapers from XPmedical. I would want to get the sample packs because i can only hid a few at a time and i would only wear them when im sick and home alone, by myself. Which is 5-6 times a year. I wanted to have them sent in a flat rate box to the house a few houses down that is for sale and has been foreclosed on. I might try that out. Also money is not a worry if i try this. Its only $10-$12.

Second, I have 38-40 inch waist and 44 inch hips. Safe to say to go size large? I want to get a sample of the Dry 24/7. Abena, and the abena pull ups. Molicare in the future.

Let me know. Thanks.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by PMC556 View Post
    I thought I should put these two topics together then to post 2 separate ones.

First, Im 16 and i want to go purchase some higher quality diapers from XPmedical. I would want to get the sample packs because i can only hid a few at a time and i would only wear them when im sick and home alone, by myself. Which is 5-6 times a year. I wanted to have them sent in a flat rate box to the house a few houses down that is for sale and has been foreclosed on. I might try that out. Also money is not a worry if i try this. Its only $10-$12.

Second, I have 38-40 inch waist and 44 inch hips. Safe to say to go size large? I want to get a sample of the Dry 24/7. Abena, and the abena pull ups. Molicare in the future.

Let me know. Thanks.
    Go for large dude, that sounds about right although I'm not really an expert, it usually helps to look at the sizing on the diaper packet which should also be on the website

PMC556

Im also 6'1" and 210lbs

Scootalooo

Im also 6'1" and 210lbs

LBS is how it's worded and stuff on diaper bags like if ya look on them it says how many lbs it's up to for

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

so that any help?

I have a 38 - 40 inch waist and 44 inch hips and will tell you to get the large the med will fit but it is very tight.

I wanted to have them sent in a flat rate box to the house a few houses down that is for sale and has been foreclosed on. I might try that out.
    Hmm, you'd probably be able to get away with that if the place still looks lived-in, and no-one who notices Fed-Ex dropping a package there gets it before you do.
    May not even work if there's tell-tale signs of being vacant.
    Is it possible to have them hold it at their depot until you can come pick it up there?

PMC556

I will have it shipped through a USPS flat rate box. They legally have to drop it off then. Plus i'll put on the label "Current Resident"

Well, I'm no authority on the USPS for sure. But I can tell you that when we went away for a week last winter, our goofball mailman decided that we had moved and began holding our mail at the post office, without anyone authorizing him to do that it took us a couple weeks to figure out what was going on !

PMC556

Thats why I want to try one sample at first. See if it works. I make a $150 paycheck a week. If it works great. If it doesnt. Oh well.

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

Thanks for the help guys. Any other suggestions please let me know.