Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male, Entirely physical psychology

2 11.11%
  • Male, Almost entirely physical

2 11.11%
  • Male, Mostly physical, but psychological as well

3 16.67%
  • Male, A good amount of physical pleasure, but also like the emotional aspect

6 33.33%
  • Male, About as psychological as physical

1 5.56%
  • Male, About as physical as psychological

2 11.11%
  • Male, A good amount of psychological pleasure, but physical as well

2 11.11%
  • Male, Mostly psychological/emotional but physical as well

1 5.56%
  • Male, Almost entirely psychological

1 5.56%
  • Male, Entirely psychological (physically not pleasurable)

0 0%
  • Female, Entirely physical psychology

0 0%
  • Female, Almost entirely physical

0 0%
  • Female, Mostly physical, but psychological as well

0 0%
  • Female, A good amount of physical pleasure, but also like the emotional aspect

0 0%
  • Female, About as psychological as physical

0 0%
  • Female, About as physical as psychological

0 0%
  • Female, A good amount of psychological pleasure, but physical as well

1 5.56%
  • Female, Mostly psychological/emotional but physical as well

0 0%
  • Female, Almost entirely psychological

1 5.56%
  • Female, Entirely psychological (physically not pleasurable)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Sensory adaptation... psychology of diapers!

Lightbulb Sensory adaptation... psychology of diapers!

Hello everyone! Today in psychology, we were discussing the nature of sensation and perception as it related to touch. My mind jumped to diapers immediately, of course. What was discussed was that essentially when a new feeling occurs, we feel it very explicitly; when we put on a shirt or pants we feel it, but throughout the day we are quite unaware of our clothing; it doesn't FEEL like necessarily a whole lot. The same applies to diapers. When I first put on a diaper for bed, its an almost orgasmic feeling just putting it on, or even better being changed by a significant other. But after a while of wearing it, it wears off in the sense that you don't feel it so much anymore as physically pleasurable. Which begs the question: do you find it more PHYSICALLY pleasurable to wear a diaper because it actually feels warm and AMAZING!!!! <3 or do you think your attraction to wearing is more MENTAL, in that the feeling is predominantly in your mind, it gives you a sense of freedom from responsibility and comfort? For me, its both to a large degree, but I wonder what other people think. I also wonder if females and males have different senses in this area, does one gender enjoy it more for physical reasons then the other versus psychological? I have created a poll for everyone, even nonmembers to answer, please answer and if you'd like respond to elaborate on your experiences in the rest of the thread! Thank you so much! The more people answer the poll, the more likely the result will show a good correlation. Thanks everyone so much!!!

As we all know, diapers feel really amazing when you put them on. Also there's the think, wet, warm feeling and the being-forced-to-waddle aspect.

But for me, primarily, it's the unique mental state of not having to hold my bladder (which otherwise only gets to relax on the toilet or in the shower) at all that really makes diaper wearing so awesome for me.
    Just being able to relax EVERY muscle in my body is just...awesome!

(Side note: Shouldn't there only be one "about as" for each gender? Two could be confusing.)

I realized my poll was a tad confusing after I posted it, sorry about that. For clarification, the distinction was that the two "about as" categories each imply if you HAD to pick one side which would it be, even if its about even. But I agree, sorry about that!