Thread: Favorite time for a smelly bottom

Default Favorite time for a smelly bottom

The best time wearing nappies for me is when I wake up in one, and its dry but when I first get up I got a smelly bottom from sleepin in it all night. I chill around the house all morning in just a pj top and my smelly drynites and then usually bath and change into grown-up underwear or a fresh nappy. One or two times I have kept it on and gone out (with clothes over the top obviously) but usually dont. Was just sitting here watching sakura with my smelly nappy on and thought Id share.

Quote Originally Posted by caydey View Post
    The best time wearing nappies for me is when I wake up in one, and its dry but when I first get up I got a smelly bottom from sleepin in it all night. I chill around the house all morning in just a pj top and my smelly drynites and then usually bath and change into grown-up underwear or a fresh nappy. One or two times I have kept it on and gone out (with clothes over the top obviously) but usually dont. Was just sitting here watching sakura with my smelly nappy on and thought Id share.
    Lol that smell really puts me off wearing over night :P Just...eurgh, I like the feeling not the smell!

Scootalooo

thanks for sharing