Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: westboro baptist church

Default westboro baptist church

Horrible, awful people! Anybody else agree/disagree? if so why?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDTCgqYK1Y

I think this says it all.
    Last edited by TenSwords; 29-Nov-2011 at 05:16. Reason: Embedded video

They are, not to get 'religious', but they take God's word and twist it. God doesn't hate any human beings, if he hated his own creation, he wouldn't have bothered making us. He just doesn't approve of the sin.

Kinda like with smoking, we hate(well at least I do) the act of smoking, but we don't hate the person smoking. (Unless you are playing L4D haha jk)

these sorts of people exist solely for the purpose of being exemplified as what not to be.
    think of them as real-life trolls. just ignore them- they only want attention.

there really is nothing to say about the WBC, except... well... nope. they're not good enough to be dignified with a finite definition of how disgusting those cretins are.

pic related:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck the wbc.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	6772

Short version: They are professional trolls that make a living for their church on the backs of lawsuits they file from their protests. I think once Fred is dead, Shirley and Margie will have a hard time keeping it going. I don't even think they actually believe in all that they preach, but they have found a cash-cow through all their litigation. I pity all of them, including Shirley. I can't imagine living day in and out trying to get people to hate you more. I suspect she lives in her own personal hell.

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    I suspect she lives in her own personal hell.
    one can only hope.

These guys live on attention, so I ignore them.

fargoth

Short version: They are professional trolls that make a living for their church on the backs of lawsuits they file from their protests. I think once Fred is dead, Shirley and Margie will have a hard time keeping it going. I don't even think they actually believe in all that they preach, but they have found a cash-cow through all their litigation. I pity all of them, including Shirley. I can't imagine living day in and out trying to get people to hate you more. I suspect she lives in her own personal hell.
    Is it sad I can't wait for that day when Fred dies, and all of america goes to protest at his funeral?

I've met and talked with both recently. They really do believe the excrement they spew from their vocal orifices on a regular basis.