Thread: Walking Dead Season 2 *Spoilers*

Default Walking Dead Season 2 *Spoilers*

If you've been keeping up with the show The Walking Dead, you may have seen that the whole point of the season, is to find Sofia, a girl that got lost in the first episode. She turned out to be a walker. I have no sympathy, the producers have drawn out finding Sofia for too long.

IMO the second season has gone down hill. The first season was good, going to the CDC and being constantly mobile, the thrill was good. But now, things of calmed down a bit and now the show deserves to be on lifetime. I mean now all it is about is relationships. Omg! Lorrie is pregnant and it may be Shanes baby! Shane and Carlson's daughter, and Glen and Maggie. It's calmed down and now the show is not as good as it used to be.

Discuss.

I don't watch the show.. but you might want to put a spoiler alert on all that..

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I don't watch the show.. but you might want to put a spoiler alert on all that..
    Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    It's not a spoiler. It aired last night.

And to the OP, I love that show!!! And yeah I kinda saw that coming. I mean, I knew she was going to be a walker (obviously, I'm pretty sure everyone knew that :P) but I didn't think they'd find her in the barn.

And I agree it's slowed down considerably since last season. Hopefully the old farmer guy kicks them out so they get moving and we see some action again. Not that zombies being pulled out of wells and being ripped in half with their guts spilling everywhere isn't action, but it's not as fast paced as before.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTurkey View Post
    Good idea
    ...yeah...I recorded it last night, and only had a chance to watch alittle of it...But I figured they would...

I mean now all it is about is relationships. Omg! .
    Well someones clearly never watched the show or read the comics. Because, well that is the whole purpose of the show as clearly stated by Robert Kirkman himself. If you want Zombie kill, well you get a few in each episode sometimes. But if your just in it for the zombies then jeez, just go play left 4 dead.

Anyways I found the ending of the mid season finale to be great. I thought Shane was going to go off the deep end and kill the farmer, then kill everything in the barn. But turns out he just killed everything in the barn, tried to prove to hershel that the walkers/zombies are no longer human.

As for Sophia. Well, it's just to reinforce that these people can die and the show isn't going to be following the comic book line for line.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleIons View Post
    It's not a spoiler. It aired last night.
    Not everyone can watch it the moment it comes on.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spoiler

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spoiler

nrp123

When I first started to watch the second season I began to think the same thing. I now suspect that the producers were just building up drama and it's really gonna hit the fan in season three. I suspect that there's gonna be this really big conflict between Rick and Shane and they're gonna throw in a few zombie attacks in here and there. So hopefully season three gonna be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    But if your just in it for the zombies then jeez, just go play left 4 dead.
    *Walkers

And I'm not totally in it for the zombies. When Glen and Maggie hooked up I found it to be quite refreshing and enjoyable. But after that, it's lost the suspense and thrill that the show used to have which is why I started watching it.

And I'm talking about the show. I haven't read the comics, but I plan to during break or when I have the time.

*Walkers

And I'm not totally in it for the zombies. When Glen and Maggie hooked up I found it to be quite refreshing and enjoyable. But after that, it's lost the suspense and thrill that the show used to have which is why I started watching it.

And I'm talking about the show. I haven't read the comics, but I plan to during break or when I have the time.
    Yeah both the show and the comic's are about the relationships the main cast has and how they survive in a world where any day someone can die or turn into a walker/zombie. Also I think Robert Kirkman or someone who worked on the show before stated they are called walkers since, in their reality they never had Gorge A Ramaro's zombie films, Left 4 Dead, or anything like that. So to them zombies are completly new concepts and very real.

they call them walkers, we call them zombies. Same thing though.