Thread: The ultimate diaper.

Default The ultimate diaper.

kinda... :P

I basically took a whole bunch of ripped underjams and goodnites, and stuffed a Medium molicare to the brim.

I normally wear a small, but the order I recently got also came for some reason with a 14 pack of the Mediums. I decided to use them as stuffed ones, as they normally will not fit me.

To put into perspective the thickness of this monster, a normal goodnite at it's thickest point is around 1/4 in. This monster, comes in at a full 3.5 in!

This can only end badly I can't wait to hear how this thing stands up.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    This can only end badly I can't wait to hear how this thing stands up.
    I cant wait to hear how he stands up in this thing.

Or should I say if

Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post
    I cant wait to hear how he stands up in this thing.

Or should I say if
    I'm expecting some bursting and breaking and he probably wouldn't be able to crawl in something that big let alone stand.

good luck sitting down afterwards! let alone standing up! haha. sounds good.

Holy shit! Was that diaper designed for Chuck Norris?

Hell, I can barely close my legs with a single Dry 24/7, so I could only imagine the thickness of this beast. How many Underjams and Goodnites did you use to stuff your Molicare? And how many wettings does this take?

Sounds like a fun experiment. 3.5" is crazy! I would worry a bit that the leak guards on the Molicare won't be able to function anymore with such a massive diaper stack in the middle, but... let us know.

As a kid, I used to pile on cloth diapers until I'd immobilized my lower half. Your Super-Underjam-Goodnite-Molicare reminds me a bit of that!

The biggest problem isn't the overall absorbency, it's the effectiveness of the leak guards around the leak points. I'm sure the thickness feels awesome, just be careful feeling too secure about "filling" it, because the system is only as strong as its weakest point! A pair of good plastic pants should help to provide an extra barrier.