Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't ever tell

nappiboy

Default Don't ever tell

Looking for help. About nine months ago I told my wife I am AB/DL it was a great weight lifted to tell someone you love and trust. We have been married for only ten years. Even though we are young I thought I could tell her anything, because we love each other. When I told her I was hoping the trust thing of telling such a big thing in my life would be something special. At the time she kicked me out of the house telling me I am a freak. That night after work she let me home and we talked it through. Since then it has been an up and down ride this year. She tells me she is ok with it but it is always there as an issue in the back ground of our lifes. If we ever have an issue with anything or problems between us it is always brought up and after the yelling I am always told I am a freak and why don't you go wear your diaper. This is something I haven't do in a very long time since telling. I wish I had never said anything ever. This was so easy to deal with when it was hidden. I love her but she has no idea how much being called a freak all the time hurt's. So last night we had another fight and it came back to i'm a freak. so I threw out everthing, all the hidden diapers etc in front of her to make her happy. But now I am in trouble for wasting money. How do I mix this, PLEASE help.
    Last edited by nappiboy; 28-Nov-2011 at 19:38.

Well, it's up to you, you can put it to an ultimatum (but there is no way back from that) or you can give it up. Ten years is a long time to keep a secret like that...

Scootalooo

Well if you have an argument and she says those things, ain't that normal? like don't people when there p'd off say stuff not nice because there angry and upset?

Keep on doing the ABDL things in secret if you think you can, but just don't go nuts and chuck the diapers at her next time because then your Misses will tell you off for it.

I'm not married by the way, I don't understand women either. But hope that's some help

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Hang on, tell her that's how you feel

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by Overnight View Post
    Well, it's up to you, you can put it to an ultimatum (but there is no way back from that) or you can give it up. Ten years is a long time to keep a secret like that...
    Thanks Overnight, but I don't want to go with the ultimatum. I would rather no the ABDL stuff then lose her. That is if it is possible to stop the ABDL stuff??

Sorry to hear of your situation.

Did you explain to her how hurtful it is when the love of your life calls you a freak?
    If the shoe was on the other foot would you treat her the same way or would you have accepted it?

Its amazing how different peoples reactions are.

You both have been together so long im actually surprised at her bad reaction to your kink.

Hide the diapers from her but don't stop as this is a harmless outlet i believe you need.

You couldn't change the ABDL portion of yourself, so enjoy it on your own and perhaps try to reintroduce it muuuuch later bit by bit.

Stay strong, im routing for you.

maybe you should have another talk about your diaper wearing and how you feel about being called a freak but it sounds like theres more going on in your marriage then her being pissed about your choice to wear plastic backed paper pulp underwear

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinS3ville View Post
    Well if you have an argument and she says those things, ain't that normal? like don't people when there p'd off say stuff not nice because there angry and upset? Keep on doing the ABDL things in secret if you think you can, but just don't go nuts and chuck the diapers at her next time because then your Misses will tell you off for it. I'm not married by the way, I don't understand women either. But hope that's some help ---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ---------- Hang on, tell her that's how you feel
    Thanks AlvinS3ville. I don't understand them either but am hooked on them. You're right an argument is when people are hurtfull. I shouldn't expect it not to happen. But if still hurts. I surpose that when people argue and say nasty stuff it doesn't matter because you always think it isn't true. But maybe it hurts because I am a freak!! How can this be normal.

I like that Superemt - It is just plastic backed paper pulp underwear. Thanks I needed the laugh.

---------- Post added at 07:41 ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nappiboy View Post
    Thanks AlvinS3ville. I don't understand them either but am hooked on them. You're right an argument is when people are hurtfull. I shouldn't expect it not to happen. But if still hurts. I surpose that when people argue and say nasty stuff it doesn't matter because you always think it isn't true. But maybe it hurts because I am a freak!! How can this be normal.

I like that Superemt - It is just plastic backed paper pulp underwear. Thanks I needed the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    Sorry to hear of your situation.

Did you explain to her how hurtful it is when the love of your life calls you a freak?
    If the shoe was on the other foot would you treat her the same way or would you have accepted it?

Its amazing how different peoples reactions are.

You both have been together so long im actually surprised at her bad reaction to your kink.

Hide the diapers from her but don't stop as this is a harmless outlet i believe you need.

You couldn't change the ABDL portion of yourself, so enjoy it on your own and perhaps try to reintroduce it muuuuch later bit by bit.

Stay strong, im routing for you.
    Thanks for the kind words. I have tried to stop wearing before but it always comes back like a curse.

Don't stop!

That would be nearly impossible to do.

I figure we only know ourselves.

If you only know yourself how could you call yourself a freak, granted this kink is a little out there.

Its what you have known about yourself for a long time.

I really don't like that word being used to describe you or any ABDL or non-vanilla for that matter.

The real freaks are locked up behind bars for the bad/illegal things they have done/continue to do, so you sir have none of that to worry about.

You both have been together a really long time,and i really doubt this kink alone will destroy the relationship, unless you allow it.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    Don't stop!

That would be nearly impossible to do.

I figure we only know ourselves.

If you only know yourself how could you call yourself a freak, granted this kink is a little out there.

Its what you have known about yourself for a long time.

I really don't like that word being used to describe you or any ABDL or non-vanilla for that matter.

The real freaks are locked up behind bars for the bad/illegal things they have done/continue to do, so you sir have none of that to worry about.

You both have been together a really long time,and i really doubt this kink alone will destroy the relationship, unless you allow it.
    Sorry I don't realy thing of myself as a freak. It isn't easy dealing with issues like this and having this throne at you all the time. I must be stupid, as I really though she would think of this are something special, I mean telling such a secret. Something so personal. I was wrong she took it as what the H*LL.

You're wife needs to go seriously that's not love at all some one who loves you wouldn't call you a freak and make you change or anything you mentioned. I told my girl friend of 3months (at the time). That I liked it and she was perfectly fine with it and thought it was silly I was nervous to tell her cuz she actually loves me. Now she diapers me bottle feeds me and everything else cuz she loves me and she would never throw this in my face that's terrible. You should talk to her and if that doesn't work I would seriously reevaluate who you're with. Don't change for anyone bro. Be you.