Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weird Anceint Texts, Egyptian, Celtic, Bablyonian, etc..

Default Weird Anceint Texts, Egyptian, Celtic, Bablyonian, etc..

Hey wondering what ur guys ideas are on ancient texts? I ask this question because scientists and researchers used to think they were more primitive then us but from the last 10 years there saying they were more advanced with technology and especially spirituality. Want to hear everyones take on that especially the pictures carved in the Egyptian pyramids with pictures of light bulbs, helicopters and modern warfare very interesting stuff.

Secret

I think its kinda stupid. I mean the mind and opinions and thoughts are swayed SOOO much by suggestion. I dont think that aliens came down and did stuff way back when its probably comets, people have been saying this for years and honestly I have seen maybe ONE or two at best reputable sources. Its all hogwash.

Yeah but have u seen pictures of the writings for yourself? If u haven't then don't see how u can have an opinion on it. You don't have to just look at what other people have to say about it. Theres pictures of the actual artifacts that u can look at yourself.

EmeraldsAndLime

Ancient peoples were certainly innovative for their time, more than what we give them credit for, at least. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, they could have thought up the idea of a flying machine. It's a pretty easy idea to get, all you have to do is observe the birds or other things that float in the air. Doesn't take much to realise that flight is possible.

Other than that, I think people are probably just seeing what they what to see. So they can grab some more funding from their sources to investigate.

For that matter, da Vinci drew up a set of plans for a helicopter. It doesn't mean that people were flying back in the 1500s.

Quote Originally Posted by thebear687 View Post
    Yeah but have u seen pictures of the writings for yourself? If u haven't then don't see how u can have an opinion on it. You don't have to just look at what other people have to say about it. Theres pictures of the actual artifacts that u can look at yourself.
    And here is a link to pictures of the actual artifacts and explanations of them, and a second link showing the modified picture commonly shown.

Pharaoh's Helicopter?

And

"Helicopter Hieroglyph" Explained!

Secret

This explains the titanic conspiracy once and for all.
    YouTube - Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy
    Also this is "compelling" evidence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfMbK...eature=related

yes thats true but i don't think it was just from observing the birds because the pictures of the writings on the walls look exactly like the helicopters today and pictures of them having electricity. My personal belief is this isn't the first time humans have had advanced technology. I think we had to start from scratch many times, risen to the to the top and fallen right back down to the stone age.

How many times have you seen images in the clouds? There really isn't anything up there, your mind just plays connect the dots with quasi-familiar shapes. It's sort of the same thing here. You want to see these things in the glyphs, and you do.

Thank you valentine thats exactly what picture im talking about it boggles my mind.

This isn't connecting the dots the pictures are in detail its defiantly vehicles of modern technology your mind isn't imagining it. As far as them being superimposed i think thats bull thats an easy way for scientists to disprove something so controversial. Do u know how high the security is on the pyramids i doubt someone could of snuck in there and re carved what was originally there and added a helicopter. Maybe but i really doubt it i think its just an easy way to disprove this stuff. Even if they did recarve it what about the summerian tablets of creation which have the whole solar system mapped out and one other planet NASA is still looking for.

what the **** thats the stupidest video ive ever seen done on the Sumerian's i cant stand when they change their voice its so nerdy and gay. Plus the gay ass animations god people really **** up some good stuff.
    Last edited by Peachy; 25-Aug-2008 at 04:04. Reason: merging triple post...*sighs*