Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh CRAP. Found out there's a DL in my CHURCH.

Default Oh CRAP. Found out there's a DL in my CHURCH.

Never in all my years would I have thought I'd encounter a DL in my town, let alone someone I actually know personally.

Ok, so. Lately I have been going around every place I could find looking for like-minded fellow abdls. I figured I would meet new people, maybe find a girl, you know. Hopes and dreams of that nature.

So, I was looking around an extensively thorough website (FetLife) and searched just for any fetishists in my home town. I stumbled upon a DL, I was astonished! Clicking on it, I quickly recognized not only that it was a DL in my area but it was someone whose face I knew well! Someone who at times goes to the same church as me!!!

This is far from a dream come true, this is a nightmare. This person is 30 years my senior so it's not exactly like we're diaper-buddy material, and still... I've been supervised by this guy before. I may be an adult now but I see this guy as a guardian figure. I have no idea what to do. I don't see him all the time, but I have no idea whether or not I should even approach him and tell him about myself, or that I know about him too.

I don't even know, it's possible he could be reading this too.

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE???

SurfinSeaLion

I'd say "Sup. You like diapers too?" just to start a conversation.

Well, I might say this guy is more like my friend and elder. That's why this really astonished me!

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear... But if it were me? I'd let it go. That's it. That'd be the end of it.

1. You already acknowledged that the two of you should not do anything related to diapers together.
    2. You seem to respect him as an elder, and he never did anything that would indicate that he would ever endanger anyone else.
    3. This becoming public knowledge could needlessly bring accusations against him that you know aren't true (see point 2.)

I see no reason why having the discussion would improve the situation, and i see a lot of risk in having it. That being said, you know him, and you know your situation a lot better. Whatever you decide to do, i hope it turns out well. Let us know. :3

I'm with Foley. You have two choices: pursue this, or let it go. You stated categorically you don't want to pursue it (which surfingman seemed to miss). That leaves just letting it be. I guarantee you that many more people in your church have strange fetishes. Think about that for a minute. The guy on the finance committee, the woman who greets people at the door... etc. The only difference is that you happen to be aware of one explicitly, not implicitly. This shouldn't be new knowledge. This should be confirmation of something quite plausible.

What, even we, forget at times is that we're all human. We all have an ideal image of what an ab/dl/tb is on the other side of this screen, but in all honesty, we don't.
    My opinion, act like you know nothing, but just be supportive. Most of us feel vulnerable when our secrets get exposed. In a time of emotional need, you'll never know how far some kind words will go.

I agree with our colleagues: let it go. Try to take some comfort in his humanity, and in yours. Understand that wearing, or liking diapers, does not diminish our humanity. Then smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I know this probably isn't what you want to hear... But if it were me? I'd let it go. That's it. That'd be the end of it.

1. You already acknowledged that the two of you should not do anything related to diapers together.
    2. You seem to respect him as an elder, and he never did anything that would indicate that he would ever endanger anyone else.
    3. This becoming public knowledge could needlessly bring accusations against him that you know aren't true (see point 2.)

I see no reason why having the discussion would improve the situation, and i see a lot of risk in having it. That being said, you know him, and you know your situation a lot better. Whatever you decide to do, i hope it turns out well. Let us know. :3
    This seems like wise advice,Just remember that everyone needs stuff to comfort them and this is a pretty harmless thing...

I recently found someone on fetlife I know, except I am the older one (only 10 years though, not 30). I just sent him a message on fetlife joking about how funny it is to randomly find someone you know on fetlife with the same fetish and left it at that. We had a laugh about it. I had to say something, just because I was so surprised by the situation, but I am also not in a situation where his knowledge of me would effect anything between us nor do I have anything particularly extreme on my profile. I also remember being 19 and with a weird fetish, and thought it might make him feel marginally less weird.

You don't have an obligation to do ageplay and/or kinky stuff with every ABDL you are aware of, eh?

Just live and let live, no need for you to linger on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone