Thread: New Member!

Default New Member!

Hey there! I first found this site a few weeks ago and decided to join because ADISC seems like a great community. In addition to my love of a good story, one of the things that brought me here was the support I was feeling from the threads. Sometimes, I still struggle with accepting and enjoying that I am a well-respected professional who wears diapers to bed and on weekends . Generally, I'm pretty laid back and humorous, but also have this precocious philosophical streak . Things that I like to do to distract myself: cook/bake, read, collect movies, work out, and enjoy nature.

Quote Originally Posted by beaconstbaker View Post
    I still struggle with accepting and enjoying that I am a well-respected professional who wears diapers to bed and on weekends .
    Well then you are in good company as I believe that defines quite a few of us.

It may not need to be said, but I am compelled to say,
    "Welcome, you are not weird, obscene, unnatural, or sick, you are however in a minority that is misunderstood, labeled, and in some instances persecuted."

Like that has never happened before, right?

"That minority, represented here as part of a support community, is pleased to have you among our ranks provided that you behave and follow the simple rules promoting common decency we have implemented."

Yep it's a good group of people here seems like you'll fit right in.

I discovered the community a few weeks ago and felt the same way, it's a truly supportive community, feel free to share your insights on diverse areas of your life,congrats to your decision to join, Full acceptance of our diapered lifestyle is the only way to be fulfilled.