Thread: Wrong Zip Code!

Question Wrong Zip Code!

Hey I was curious, I just ordered some Molicares from XPmedical.com and I think I may have gotten the zip code wrong of the UPS store that I am shipping it to. Does it really matter as long as I have the right address and state, and city that it is in?

I know by USPS it's very very important to get the zip code correct. I'm not too sure about FedEx. I do know that you can call (I think it's even online now) FedEx and correct it for a fee if it's already sent. If you just ordered, call XP or email them and they'll correct it for you, no big deal.

If worst comes to worst, it will be delayed significantly when FedEx finds the mistake without a correction.
    Last edited by android; 26-Nov-2011 at 23:09. Reason: FedEx not UPS :-P

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    I know by USPS it's very very important to get the zip code correct. I'm not too sure about UPS. I do know that you can call UPS and correct it for a fee if it's already sent. If you just ordered, call XP or email them and they'll correct it for you, no big deal.
    I ordered last night and they said that they won't ship it out until Monday because of Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can catch them quick enough!

Yeah, just call or email them first thing Monday morning. I think they ship a load once a day, so I think the odds are in your favor. :-)

Hey I just emailed them today. I told them to change the zip code on the mailing address. Think it should get through to them before they ship it off? :nervous:

If they don't, check the delivery city on the tracking information and if it's not correct then (I think you can do this online now) you can change the delivery address (for something like $7). If it's correct, no action should be required.

However, I think they send out shipments toward end of the day, so I think its likely they'll get to your email in time, then it's just a matter of finding your box and slapping a new sticker on it.

I had this happen to me once when I ordered from Northshore, so I'm not too sure how fast they'll get back to ya...