Thread: new

LittleDrummerGirl

Hey Achuzan! Welcome to the community! Mind telling us a little bit about yourself? I can personally guarantee that you will find somebody that shares your interests. And if you have any questions, regarding *B/DLism, ADISC, or nearly anything else, feel free to drop me a visitor message or post a thread on these grand ol' forums of ours.

yo whats up achu, its nice to meetcha and Im sure you will enjoy the site. There are many nice people that are ready to help and talk to you about anything thats on your mind. Anyway if you need any help on defeating evil warlocks or if your stuck on an epic quest just let me know (Im the sites unofficial toddler knight )

btw is there anything else youd care to share about yourself, such as hobbies or traits about yourself? Im sure everyone on the site would love to know!

A hearty welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerBoy View Post
    I can personally guarantee that you will find somebody that shares your interests.
    Yep, I've been thinking about starting that group entitled
    "Likes being dressed up like Shirley Temple and being spanked with a hockey stick" - Weird Al reference

But seriously, for the most part you'll find kindred spirits here willing and able to support and help as they are able.