Thread: Making diapers "stretch"?

Default Making diapers "stretch"?

When I say stretch, I do not mean literally making them longer. I'm talking about making them last and stretching out their stay in my room. ;D

I've been wearing for a while now and I'm down to my last couple of diapers for a while. I have the urge to wear pretty much everyday, but I know technically that's impossible with the number I have left.

How can I make the most out of the few I have? Any tips on how to control the urge until I can get more (in about a week and a half)?

Thanks, anything is helpful.

Distract yourself with other things. Things that require you to be active away from your house are probably the best.

Try using your remaining diapers on by one as rewards for doing something you don't want to do like chores or homework

Quote Originally Posted by carstoncouche View Post
    Try using your remaining diapers on by one as rewards for doing something you don't want to do like chores or homework
    You might amaze yourself with your sudden ability to do your homework in half the time it used to take you!

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    I've been wearing for a while now and I'm down to my last couple of diapers for a while. <snip> Any tips on how to control the urge until I can get more (in about a week and a half)?
    Two diapers for a week and a half? That's rough. My only suggestions with be either: a) What kwis said, or b) wear and then take off without using.