Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic pants

Default Plastic pants

I just bought some new peva pants from baby pants they are the new PEVA® Gerber White Vinyl Pants and let me tell you this they are loud if you want a pair of plastic pants that will out you then you need to get a pair.

Plastic Pants For Adults

I don't get why people like plastic pants :F there so combersome

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    I don't get why people like plastic pants :F there so combersome
    Well, some people do just like them for the feel/noise, however if you wear cloth diapers, there's a good chance you *need* plastic pants!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well, some people do just like them for the feel/noise, however if you wear cloth diapers, there's a good chance you *need* plastic pants!
    really? Never knew that, I never knew if the appeal of plastic pants were mostly for those who grew up wearing them or not they just look so puffy like wearing a shopping bag for underwear Xp

I never liked them but the new pants I bought are great not bulky at all and thin not like the ones that bulge out and look like a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I never liked them but the new pants I bought are great not bulky at all and thin not like the ones that bulge out and look like a bag.
    That is goodness! I have large legs, which makes it challenging to find plastic pants that fit comfortably while not being baggy. The Gary pants sold through Changing Times are the closest I've found thus far (high leg-size-to-waist-size ratio), but I'd really like to get a nice Velcro- or snap-closure PUL cover at some point. It might be necessary to have one custom made to my measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I just bought some new peva pants from baby pants they are the new PEVA® Gerber White Vinyl Pants and let me tell you this they are loud if you want a pair of plastic pants that will out you then you need to get a pair.

Plastic Pants For Adults
    Thanks for the info. babyeddie71. Although I most certainly do not want to 'out' myself in any way, while safely at home, I love to wear a noisy, crinkly plastic pant over my diaper.

I got a pair of the PEVA pants as well. I really like how crinkly and noisy they are, but I certainly wouldn't want to wear them outside the house. I've also got a couple pairs of the milky white tuffys from the same place that are really nice. Super quiet and comfy - and with a onesie to keep anything from peeking out, they work great for excursions.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Thanks for the info. babyeddie71. Although I most certainly do not want to 'out' myself in any way, while safely at home, I love to wear a noisy, crinkly plastic pant over my diaper.
    Oooh, have you not heard, ‘out’ is the new ‘in’ or so we are lead to believe. FYI, but probably TMI, I am not a trend follower either.

Ok, I am worried I have a hearing problem. I have been wearing Suprima plastic pants over Abena M4s, and they seem whisper quiet.. They quite down the Abenas, too. So am I crazy, hard of hearing, or what?