Thread: Needing diaper help

Default Needing diaper help

Okay, so, i recently decided to join adisc. So far I love it, it has answered many of my questions but I still have more. Basically I'm 21 and live with my grandparents, they don't know about this liking towards diapers that I have and god forbid they find out because they are already hard on me enough about other things. I haven't much money, I have never tried a real diaper but I would love to be able to, and wet one just to see how much I really do like it. I was thinking that maybe one day when I get a job I could start buying some and wearing them at night when they are asleep. Does this sound safe? I always sleep with a blanket and my footies (which are pretty big on me). I was also looking at the free sample post and I wonder how many of you have gotten a free sample of a diaper? I would do it but I'm afraid I'd have to explain what the package is because my grandparents are so nosy about everything I get and do. Well any and all tips and questions you have about me to perhaps help me more are welcome and also I'd really like to get to know all of you more, you all seem so nice and open about everything. ^_^

I have gotten free samples from almost all of them. they come in a package an does not say whats in them but the size of the package could give it away. but anything as in samples with like goodnights an soon all come in the mail saying whats in the package from what i hear. You can get walgreens diapers for like 10 bucks for 20 of them they are the cloth kinda diaper's depends can run about 14.99 for 20 but they have the plactic backing to them. an are good starter diaper's an you can get samples of both kinds to. Now as for getting them shipped to your home with them always watching what you do an every move you make. maybe you could get them shipped to the people next door an then keep watching the mail. an get them that way. or get them shipped to your house an just keep watch on the mail person an go out there before he gets to the house an get the mail an then just take the diaper's out an hide them out side an then bring the rest of the mail inside the house. an go back out later an get them an put them down your pants or inside a coat. an sneak them to your room an put them on at night like you said an everything.
    Getting a job would make things alot easyer to get diapers b.c you could get them an hide them they have the pullup ones at all walgreens an walmart store they are depends for women an everything an there are 6 to a package an they are really easy to hide b.c they do look like underwear an everything i have got them for the men's an everything they hold about one maybe 2 wettings... an they are cheap like 5 bucks or something like that.... but if you dont want to start out with them kinda then the depends or walgreen diaper's are good to start with. But just make sure you have a good hiding spot for at least 20 diapers..
    If you have a good friend that knows you like diaper's an can have them shipped there then go that route but if not. its best to just go out an buy them your self so you wont have to worry about them ask the 20 ?'s game's

thanks a ton for the advice, I think I'm going to just go with buying from the store. Are you sure the depends brand is good? From what I've heard they leak, and I can't have that because that would be harder to hide than diapers. Walgreen's brand is good? I think I should start with those, though I think I would like actual tabbed diapers and not pullups for that more diaperish feel. And what diapers are 5 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    thanks a ton for the advice, I think I'm going to just go with buying from the store. Are you sure the depends brand is good? From what I've heard they leak, and I can't have that because that would be harder to hide than diapers. Walgreen's brand is good? I think I should start with those, though I think I would like actual tabbed diapers and not pullups for that more diaperish feel. And what diapers are 5 bucks?
    i think he is talking about the depends pullups that look like underwear;so thats probably not what youre looking for but yeah the walgreens brand are decent for their discreetness and whatnot and they hold a slight bit more than depends but i think itd all come down to do you want a cloth backed diaper or plastic

plastic seems nice because it would make noise, but i need something that won't leak either

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    plastic seems nice because it would make noise, but i need something that won't leak either
    well a diaper usually dosent leak unless its not fitted properly or flooded to capacity