Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd question, sorry if TMI

Default Odd question, sorry if TMI

So I found that Pampers cruisers, goodnites and such, seem to actually be able to hold alot of water without leaking, the problem is that they only seem to hold alot and not leak if they are exposed to water slower. Like if you take say.. a cup or two of water and pour pretty slowly it won't leak until more than two cups but if it's quicker it will even start to leak before even an 1/8th of a cup is poured on it.

so my question is, is there a way to learn to wet slower or in smaller amounts? I seem to only be able to after I REALLLY need to go and, ahem, once I start it seems like I can't really "take it slow" or stop

Swiftfire

My would be when wearing a diaper try not to binge on water and try focusing on relaxing your bladder so if you do have the urge to "go" it just kinda go's and doeznt build up to the state of being a flood ^_^" hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftfire View Post
    My would be when wearing a diaper try not to binge on water and try focusing on relaxing your bladder so if you do have the urge to "go" it just kinda go's and doeznt build up to the state of being a flood ^_^" hope this helps!
    How do you do that tho? :0 I don't binge on water or "flood" really, I just can't seem to need to pee till i realllly have to god sorry I sound like a spaz haha

With Pampers, wetting in short "spurts" is a necessary evil, unfortunately. The absorbency is ok, but as you say, it's slow. Huggies diapers are much faster (particularly Overnites), but the lack of stretchiness makes them harder to use for most people.

As for how to learn to go more slowly, the only thing I can suggest is trying to practice stopping once you start, whether you're wearing a diaper or using the toilet.

If you can't train yourself to stop/start/stop/start and yet still want baby diapers, you might try Huggies Overnites. Extending the tapes or otherwise modding them might be required.

alu

Esiest way is to go in little spurts like cottontail said. i find it helped when wearing drynites.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    With Pampers, wetting in short "spurts" is a necessary evil, unfortunately. The absorbency is ok, but as you say, it's slow. Huggies diapers are much faster (particularly Overnites), but the lack of stretchiness makes them harder to use for most people.

As for how to learn to go more slowly, the only thing I can suggest is trying to practice stopping once you start, whether you're wearing a diaper or using the toilet.

If you can't train yourself to stop/start/stop/start and yet still want baby diapers, you might try Huggies Overnites. Extending the tapes or otherwise modding them might be required.
    Good advice :0 do you think its bad for health?

bjm904

I use M3 so I don't have that problem with leaking but I do have a different problem. I can't just relax and let it out. I have to wait till I have to flood then stand up and flood it. Its annoying and I guess I just need more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    Good advice :0 do you think its bad for health?
    Well... I don't think so. At least, I've never heard of such a thing (disclaimer!), and have been doing it myself for a long time. What I *have* heard is that holding a full bladder for extended periods can increase your chances of a urinary tract infection (UTI), but then nobody is suggesting you do that! If anything, going in short spurts will probably just develop your bladder muscles a bit more than the average person's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well... I don't think so. At least, I've never heard of such a thing (disclaimer!), and have been doing it myself for a long time. What I *have* heard is that holding a full bladder for extended periods can increase your chances of a urinary tract infection (UTI), but then nobody is suggesting you do that! If anything, going in short spurts will probably just develop your bladder muscles a bit more than the average person's.
    haha awesome than thanks n_n

Most of the time when I'm in my home I'll sit and relax to go, it takes me a few minutes sometimes. But you can also start and then just take your mind off it, but don't stop. Look out your window, do a complex math problem or something.