Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Diaper do you Wear in Public?

Default What Diaper do you Wear in Public?

I was looking into trying to wear public, what diaper has given you the most luck?

Whats a thin diaper that can be worn indoors/in close proximity to people, hold at least two wettings, minimal leakage and cannot be detected?

I have worn cloth diapers and plastic pants in public many times, never an issue with leaks or detection. The only time I was caught was when someone opened a changing room door in a Target store. I was trying on a pair of jeans. There I was no pants, just my diaper and nursery print plastic panty.

I found that the Attends cloth backed work good when out in public but I use the
    Abena M4 in public cause I like the feeling of the risk of getting found out. But when
    I don't want to risk being noticed the Attends cloth works for me.

most often i wear a abriform m3, sometimes a abriflex m3.

I don't wear the thickest ones in public... The LilFit super+ ones are quite good for wearing in public I would say. Also, not noisy cos they don't have the plasticy feel to them.

I wear the Abena M4 in public because I'd rather have a bit more padding and a much reduced chance of leaks. They don't really make much noise under my plastic pants and are probably not really noticeable.

I've worn Depends Max around friends of mine.. (Wasn't my choice to go other places with a friend who happened to drop by my house.. and I happened to be padded o.o)

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I wear the Abena M4 in public because I'd rather have a bit more padding and a much reduced chance of leaks. They don't really make much noise under my plastic pants and are probably not really noticeable.
    Do the plastic pants make a good bit of noise?

bjm904

I use M3. Not in public yet because I waddle a little and they do make a little crinkly noise I think its just enough to be caught.

Molicare Super for me have done it a lot. No one ever noticed.

honestly you can really get away with any diaper in public as long as you have baggy clothing on or you wear something over it to keep it from crinkling