Thread: Hi all,

Default Hi all,

Hi all, here's a little introduction about me.

I am a generally laid back person, I am a web developer (PHP, JavaScript, AJAX, Java, C, C++, ASP but not the evil ASP.NET/C#/Visual Basic) and have been for 6 years. I am also a Linux nut and maintain a lot of servers around the world.

I just want to understand why I am interested in this stuff and maybe help others understand as well.

Hey ziggyfish, greetings from a fellow web developer and Aussie. I just replied to your other thread, feel free to chat about AB stuff too, we don't bite much, maybe some of the furries are a bit more bitey though.

What kind of dev are you. Your not one of those evil .NET developers are you? :P

Normally I try to keep this stuff to myself, I'll probably just read more than comment as most of the threads on this forum I am not into.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Hey ziggyfish, greetings from a fellow web developer and Aussie. I just replied to your other thread, feel free to chat about AB stuff too, we don't bite much, maybe some of the furries are a bit more bitey though.

Hey Where in Australia do you live? I'm a West Aussie ^.^

Theres an Aussie group on the forums too, so feel free to join.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyfish View Post
    What kind of dev are you. Your not one of those evil .NET developers are you? :P

Normally I try to keep this stuff to myself, I'll probably just read more than comment as most of the threads on this forum I am not into.
    Nope, it's all LAMP for me, wouldn't go near .net

That's ok, you don't have to be into everything. Feel free to jump into the irc chat too.