Thread: Hi everyone!

Talking Hi everyone!

You can call me 'Favorite'... You might recognize the same username on other sites--and they're all me (as far as I know). I'm introducing myself here because I've heard a lot of positive things about the ADISC forums, and I'm looking for a site with lots of thoughtful discussions about kink, regression and relationship dynamics. I used to be quite active on other forums, and I'm starting up again so I have somewhere to go when I need refuge from my hectic life. I would prefer not to go into too much detail... but let's just say that I sit in a cubicle all day under fluorescent lights performing useless tasks that if it weren't for my iPod, I'd just sit at my desk and drool. When I'm not at work, I'm busting my buns trying to earn money other ways--photographing weddings, fixing computers and designing websites. In a year or so, I plan on stepping off the corporate ladder and going to work for myself.

I'm into diapers, obviously. Moreover, I am an adult baby/daddy switch. I met my wife through a social networking site for diaper lovers, and I'm working to build a website that I hope will become a comprehensive reference for relationships... Like a kinky Cosmo for age players, if you will. If you want to know more about that project, please message me--especially if you're a relationship-minded writer that might wish to contribute an article.

My vanilla hobbies range from technology trends, documentary films, journalistic photography, natural and homeopathic medicine, psychology, writing, playing poker, traveling, visiting national parks and drinking socially.

I'm looking forward to meeting and sharing with the community. Thanks for reading.

--Favorite

Quote Originally Posted by favorite View Post
    You can call me 'Favorite'... You might recognize the same username on other sites--and they're all me (as far as I know). I'm introducing myself here because I've heard a lot of positive things about the ADISC forums, and I'm looking for a site with lots of thoughtful discussions about kink, regression and relationship dynamics. I used to be quite active on other forums, and I'm starting up again so I have somewhere to go when I need refuge from my hectic life. I would prefer not to go into too much detail... but let's just say that I sit in a cubicle all day under fluorescent lights performing useless tasks that if it weren't for my iPod, I'd just sit at my desk and drool. When I'm not at work, I'm busting my buns trying to earn money other ways--photographing weddings, fixing computers and designing websites. In a year or so, I plan on stepping off the corporate ladder and going to work for myself.

I'm into diapers, obviously. Moreover, I am an adult baby/daddy switch. I met my wife through a social networking site for diaper lovers, and I'm working to build a website that I hope will become a comprehensive reference for relationships... Like a kinky Cosmo for age players, if you will. If you want to know more about that project, please message me--especially if you're a relationship-minded writer that might wish to contribute an article.

My vanilla hobbies range from technology trends, documentary films, journalistic photography, natural and homeopathic medicine, psychology, writing, playing poker, traveling, visiting national parks and drinking socially.

I'm looking forward to meeting and sharing with the community. Thanks for reading.

--Favorite
    Welcome to ADISC That's a pretty comprehensive introduction and I'm a bit surprised you didn't have someone responding before me. Please don't take it personally, sometimes people slip by. I hope you'll find some good discussions here; they're what drew me here in the first place and we try to keep a wide variety going. I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by favorite View Post
    You can call me 'Favorite'...
    Hey buddyroe, sorry you just arn't my favorite ... yet anyway.

Welcome to the site. I believe you will find everything you are looking for here.

BTW Are you the same guy that was a guest on The Big Little Podcast?