Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caught at College

Default Caught at College

This is largely my fault but it still happened. I am stuck at college over the Thanksgiving holiday and I know that I am not the only person here. I live in a 12 story dorm and I live on the 11th floor and I thought why not walk around in just a diaper. I did and I walked up to the 12th floor and someone saw me so I rushed back down the stairs. I have never seen this guy before but I am afraid he will tell people and I will get found out. Any Ideas what to do if people find out.

deflection and denial.
    if the guy didn't know you, just say you were drunk and it was a dare or something.

Loopygone

Seems like you were asking to get caught, what did you expect was going to happen?

I have to agree with Loopy on this one, I won't even walk around my own house in just a diaper in case my grandma some how shows up here even though she is out at the stores. You should never walk around any place that is even remotely close to public, or remotely holds the chance to get you caught. That being said, be much more careful next time.

Seeing as you don't know who this guy is, it's likely he may tell his friends he saw "someone", but if you don't know him... He probably doesn't know you. Now if he is someone who is kind, then maybe he will realize how embarrassed you were and not say anything. If there is a chance he does know your name, then maybe he will tell people. You can really have little control over this, whatever he decides to say is what he is going to say.

If he says something, you can easily just go into denial about it, say he didn't see you but must have seen someone else, and leave it at that.

Good luck anyways, try to be much more careful for the next little while.

First: you learned a lesson from this, right?

Second: turn it around. If you were the only one on your floor, he can probably anyone else on your floor "hey, who was the dude with the diaper on that night"? and word gets back to your floor. If asked, suggest "yea, he came up to floor high as fuck talking about how he was an alien and all the profs here are the MiB trying to catch him. Then something about me being a 20 year old toddler. He tell you anything else good?"

Occam's Razor- people are probably much more likely to believe you that he was stoned out of his mind than you were wearing a diaper.

Also, throw your stash out and don't think of buying more till next year.

Edit: To whoever sent me a note- if some part of what I said isn't clear, you can ask. I don't bite.
    Last edited by AEsahaettr; 24-Nov-2011 at 17:12.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Seems like you were asking to get caught, what did you expect was going to happen?
    Took the words before I could type them, lol

Lies and throwing out all all his stuff. Do you really think that is the answer?

My advice is to keep your head down for a few days and refrain from commenting.

As for accusing your accuser, I hope you wouldn't do this in the first place, but what if this guy is squeaky clean and accusing him of being stoned just makes you look worse?

Also, I was looking forward to a good story here, I thought it would be a funny anecdote like a few I've heard and one or two I've told.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Denial and Deflection are your best friends, as always.
    i see what you did there... o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Lies and throwing out all all his stuff. Do you really think that is the answer?

My advice is to keep your head down for a few days and refrain from commenting.

As for accusing your accuser, I hope you wouldn't do this in the first place, but what if this guy is squeaky clean and accusing him of being stoned just makes you look worse?

Also, I was looking forward to a good story here, I thought it would be a funny anecdote like a few I've heard and one or two I've told.
    what else is there to do if someone confronts him about it? just fess up and confirm everything? i agree that he shouldn't throw everything out, but it should at least be hidden VERY well. also, if you don't lie, then it's going to be nigh impossible to dissipate any rumors that crop up.

I'd grow a beard and dye your hair if I were you. Then if he talks and tries to describe what you look like to someone, his description will be wrong. Plus, maybe he won't recognize you if you bump into each other again.

But wow fella, you got some stones to have done that! Quite a rush wasn't it? Or more like a heart attack? I wouldn't recommend doing it again though. Good luck.