Thread: Anyone try the Curity sleep pants?

Default Anyone try the Curity sleep pants?

The XL size is 85 - 125 lb, so one would think they would be bigger and more absorbantt than goodnites..... What do you guys think?

Goodnites L/XL are 60-125lbs. It's not obvious to me that 85-125lbs implies that the Curity ones are larger, but hey! Try 'em and see. I haven't seen anybody here mention them of late, so a review would be interesting.

they aren't worth trying...less padding, no prints, not crinkly at all....don't bother wasting money on them...

what about size/ absorbency in comparison to something like goodnites?

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by DanElmontan View Post
    they aren't worth trying...less padding, no prints, not crinkly at all....don't bother wasting money on them...
    The crinkle makes it a waste of money imo. I hate crinkle.. I prefer cloth backed.

Well these are cloth backed, but unlike Goodnites, have no crinkle factor at all for those of us who like a little noise...the cloth cover can't be removed without damaging the Curity pants.

Quote Originally Posted by DanElmontan View Post
    Well these are cloth backed, but unlike Goodnites, have no crinkle factor at all for those of us who like a little noise...the cloth cover can't be removed without damaging the Curity pants.
    The only things I care about are size, absorbency/ capacity and softness... does anyone here have any comments on these 3 characteristics

If I recall correctly, those are the store-brand from Walgreens. I thought about a review a while back, but since I can't fit I decided not to. The biggest problem I had with them was the tear-away sides. Unlike Goodnites, there isn't any flexibility in the maximum size; if you're too big they will tear off, and faster than Underjams; unlike Underjams these are actually meant to tear off. Unless you want to staple them on, or you fit particularly well into smaller diapers, I'd get some other brand.

For absorbency, I'd say possibly a little more than the last version of Goodnites, but I haven't tried them for a while. They're kind of weird too; there is a huge region of (non-wateerproof) elastic for the waistband, and you're probably going to have to point down.

They aren't as soft as Goodnites, but ironically except for their perforated edges the material is pretty durable.

Absorbancy is about the same, but the problem with curity is that they absorb much slower and will leak if they get more than a few drops a minute. If you pace yourself then they will swell up pretty well, but expect leaks if you are sitting, laying down, moving, and sometimes just standing perfectly still.

Curity is rarely that much cheaper than goodnites and they do look like granny panties. Softer than goodnites, especially if you are just outside their intended weight range, but otherwise they are not the best product overall.

I also don't think they fit any bigger than goodnites because their design is different and they don't have the stretch of goodnites. If you want to wear this kind of pull up and are looking for something bigger than goodnites, then adult store brand pull ups will be exactly the same thing.