Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday: Diaper

Default Black Friday: Diaper

I know this Friday is Black Friday, I was wondering if anyone will be waiting in line all night or going shopping on friday while diapered?

Please tell the details and what and where you will be buying

I will not go out on black Friday, I'm terrified that i will get trampled to death since I'm small. =x.x=

Diapered on Black Friday is a fine idea if you're going to hit the lines. Some people are camped out already, which is just... nuts!

I boycott Black Friday, m'self. Seasonal capitalism is the one kind I can't stand, and Black Friday is just too much of a monument to it, I'm afraid.

I hate Black Friday and the lines of irritable people. My wife and I do most of our shopping on line. I do like to go to the mall one week from Christmas and just walk around, especially if the Christmas shopping is done. It's like being in a Christmas movie.

I also hate Black Friday, and this year it's especially bad, as many stores are opening earlier than usual. Thus, the employees are required to show up on the night of Thanksgiving to get ready. It really pisses me off that these companies are making people cut short their time with their families on a day that's supposed to be about giving thanks. Black Friday comes early this year -- and maybe earlier in 2012 - latimes.com

All that aside, the combination of Black Friday and diapers doesn't sit well with me. I mean, you're going to be cold and wet for quite a while, standing pressed up against other people, with few opportunities to change. Sounds pretty uncomfortable to me.

Not only do I not do Black Friday I have not done any holliday B/S for most of my adult life.

Penguinhop

Has anyone noticed that not many people actually care about thanksgiving in the US? It's straight from Halloween to Christmas and black Friday in the middle. I hate hearing Christmas music on November 1st.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Zoftomo View Post
    Has anyone noticed that not many people actually care about thanksgiving in the US? It's straight from Halloween to Christmas and black Friday in the middle.
    It's pretty much like Cottontail said: it's about capitalism any more. It's all about money and greed. I like to sit in the mall or in a subway at a wal mart and watch the last minutes shoppers come and go in and out of the store like mad people. It's actually comical to watch sometimes. yet it is sad to see how such a time of thanks and of being with family and friends is slowly being eroded by corporate greed mirrored by greedy mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoftomo View Post
    Has anyone noticed that not many people actually care about thanksgiving in the US? It's straight from Halloween to Christmas and black Friday in the middle.
    I disagree, many people care about Thanksgiving. Businesses however, cannot capitalize on Thanksgiving and look to bypass it for profit.

Diaper + Black Friday lines = smart
    Genius though, is avoiding the craziness altogether and staying home