Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im afraid to get diapers again

Default Im afraid to get diapers again

So let me give you a little bit of a back story last time I had diapers I had just bought a new pack and hid them and then when I got home from school they were gone and I was never approached about my dad must have cleaned the closet in the bathroom out.

I would have to say that he did find them but was not going to say anything about it. But I would just get more Diaper's an hide them in a better spot this time. so they are not really out in the open... to where he would goto try keeping them in your room in something or under the bed.. but if he does approach you lying is the worst thing you could do its always good to be honest. tell him up front why you had them. an just take it from there. one he will say i don't want you to use them you don't need them Or two he will be Ok with it b.c its your life an let you do what you want when it come's to diaper's b.c for one its not hurting anyone for wearing them. I wear them all the time. So don't be afrade to buy diaper's again.. just put them someone eles other then the bathroom. if they are in your bedroom it would be easyer to get ahold of an change when you wanted to an what not.... So be proud to wear diaper's an just go get some more.

I share a room w

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonf80 View Post
    I would have to say that he did find them but was not going to say anything about it. But I would just get more Diaper's an hide them in a better spot this time. so they are not really out in the open... to where he would goto try keeping them in your room in something or under the bed.. but if he does approach you lying is the worst thing you could do its always good to be honest. tell him up front why you had them. an just take it from there. one he will say i don't want you to use them you don't need them Or two he will be Ok with it b.c its your life an let you do what you want when it come's to diaper's b.c for one its not hurting anyone for wearing them. I wear them all the time. So don't be afrade to buy diaper's again.. just put them someone eles other then the bathroom. if they are in your bedroom it would be easyer to get ahold of an change when you wanted to an what not.... So be proud to wear diaper's an just go get some more.
    I share a room with my brother.

Oh yeah well that could be a problem. then.. well i would say just find a new hiding spot for them. basement if you have one. or something like that.... diapers are not that big should not be to hard to find a new spot to put them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonf80 View Post
    Oh yeah well that could be a problem. then.. well i would say just find a new hiding spot for them. basement if you have one. or something like that.... diapers are not that big should not be to hard to find a new spot to put them.
    Hope so it's not that in afraid it's more of that old spot was the best place to hide something in this house

Can you just keep them with you? Do you have any safe place you can hide them not in the bathroom? Under your bed? Maybe get a locking trunk or something so people can't just randomly go through it?

I used to hide my Diapers in a bag an in my closet i did this for awhile but then the wife found them an asked me about it an said why you have adult diaper's at first i told her bc i have a weak bladder an when i have to go i have to go an so i would wear them. then later on down the road i told her the truth about why i like them b.c i have a fetish. an that i like to wear them b.c they feel good... But over all maybe your dad is waiting for you to say something about it an come to him an maybe he will be ok with it. bc if i was a dad i would let me kids come to me about it if i found them somewhere. plus he found in the bathroom he dont know if there are yours or your bother... so sit back wait afew days see what happens if nothing happens then no need to worry about it.....

So I sucked it up and got some today but now I feel guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakfumant View Post
    So I sucked it up and got some today but now I feel guilty.
    Where did you hide them?

Since I assume you live with your parents, hide them in your Easter stuff, and after Christmas is over hide them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakfumant View Post
    So let me give you a little bit of a back story last time I had diapers I had just bought a new pack and hid them and then when I got home from school they were gone and I was never approached about my dad must have cleaned the closet in the bathroom out.
    If you have a suitcase that has a lock on it, get one of those and put them in there.
    Just make sure you don't forget the combination, and hide the suitcase somewhere well hidden.