Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hello everybody,

As my name says, I'm unsure about a lot of things, that is, how to create an introduction post (hope I'm doing ok), what my interest in AB is, and generally lots of other stuff too.

I suppose I'm naturally quite quiet, so please don't expect me to be posting on loads of threads or anything, but if it's ok, I've seen a few I'd like to comment on but never quite got the courage to post in here first.

I don't particularly wish to put any more personal details than this in my introduction, hope that's ok. If not, please let me know and I'll try and change it.

Thanks!

babyDavid

its all good, lots of us are unsure of stuff. everyones trying to find out who they are and whatnot, and we're here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Unsure View Post
    Hello everybody,

As my name says, I'm unsure about a lot of things, that is, how to create an introduction post (hope I'm doing ok), what my interest in AB is, and generally lots of other stuff too.

I suppose I'm naturally quite quiet, so please don't expect me to be posting on loads of threads or anything, but if it's ok, I've seen a few I'd like to comment on but never quite got the courage to post in here first.

I don't particularly wish to put any more personal details than this in my introduction, hope that's ok. If not, please let me know and I'll try and change it.

Thanks!
    Hi there and welcome!

I know that unsure feeling, well at least I think I do. I'll tell you how I felt when I first started poking my nose into these sites... it was a very new experience for me, I felt really weird, I didn't really know how to act, what to say or what to do. I ended up starting out on other sites which seemed ok at first but after a while I realised that thay had some strange people on them so I don't bother with them anymore... thankfully this place is very different (well I think so anyway!), a lot more down to earth and normal. So far I've had a good time here and I wish I would have come to this place first as everyone here seems really chilled and friendly. Hardly anything I do or say here is ABDL related and most of the time it's just normal everyday topics.

As for commenting on anyone elses posts I'd say definitely do it if you want to make some new friends, I think it's the best way to get involved and to meet new people but as good as this place is, I've found that you get out what you put in. The groups on here are also worth a look at, theres groups for people from the UK and all kinds of non AB or DL related ones too such as musicians and computer games etc.

And don't worry about not putting much personal details on here, theres absolutely no need to reveal anything about yourself that you're not comfortable sharing here. I'm pretty private myself and I don't like to give away too much either, for obvious reasons. One thing I would suggest though, is that there are some things that you can say, if you feel like it of course, which will let people know what your interests are but won't risk giving too much specific detail about you personally. For example, what music, what tv shows, books computer games or food you like etc. It would be great to know more about you That way you can find like-minded people but remain fairly anonymous.

Good luck here and I hope this helps.

Cheers

bohemian85

Thanks very much for the welcome and advice you two. I've got to say it's the nicest forums I've seen, everyone seems so polite and friendly here!