Thread: hello

Default hello

my name is bambam

i,m 39 years old. married 2 child's and ilive in the netherlands.

All my live i obsessed with diapers. since 3 years i wear them 24/7 and I never use the toilet anymore.

ask me if you want to know more about me.

bambam

Hi Bambam
    Welcome to adisc. I'm a little confused by your introduction. If I am reading it correctly you have been wearing diapers 24/7 for the last 3 years? May I ask if you have some form of incontinence or is this by choice? Also what does your wife think of it and do your children know?

INTRO link:
    We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Welcome to adisc! im sure you'l find everyone here nice and friendly and i look forward to hearing more off you

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Bambam
    Welcome to adisc. I'm a little confused by your introduction. If I am reading it correctly you have been wearing diapers 24/7 for the last 3 years? May I ask if you have some form of incontinence or is this by choice? Also what does your wife think of it and do your children know?
    I wear them 24/7 by choice. My wife don't have a problem with it and my childeren thinking that i,m incontinent. I know my wife since we were 17 and she always knows about my diaper fetisch and she never had a problem with it. She knows that it is a part of me.

I have no hobbies. I,m alway busy with my childeren when i,m not working.

I hope you can read my english I'm not very good in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    my name is bambam

i,m 39 years old. married 2 child's and ilive in the netherlands.

All my live i obsessed with diapers. since 3 years i wear them 24/7 and I never use the toilet anymore.

ask me if you want to know more about me.

bambam
    Welkom to Adisc Bambam.

I routed for your orange army when the world cup was held here in SA.

Anyhoo enjoy your stay here because this is a wonderful place to meet great people.

thanks.

I dont like football, but the dutch are grazy when there is a big tournament. Many streets in our country are compleet orange.

Vroeger

Welcome here, bambam.