Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever

Default Has anyone ever

Has anyone ever tried pooping in their diapers before?

yes..... I know it's been done though usually from what I've heard it's by accident...... I don't know to much though because I'm still very new and just recently bought my first pack

baby_jakey

I've done it but word of advice. Yes, it may be fun and feel nice if your a tb but be ready for a heck of a mess when you are done. Have some baby wipes on hand, that should help.

...Moviegirl? I do it sometimes...I clean it up with a shower >.>

Oh my god... Gotta take a shower, smelly diaper to dispose of, smelly you... Its very fun, but I (and almost everyone else) can't stand the clean up.

Go for it. You can't go through life without trying it (unless your not *BDL). Just make sure you have the supplies and time to clean it up. Also, dont sit in it for too long, those rashes hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Oh my god... Gotta take a shower, smelly diaper to dispose of, smelly you... Its very fun, but I (and almost everyone else) can't stand the clean up.

Go for it. You can't go through life without trying it (unless your not *BDL). Just make sure you have the supplies and time to clean it up. Also, dont sit in it for too long, those rashes hurt!

I went all night with it...I don't seem to really get diaper rashes *Knock on wood*

stanfordhawks

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I went all night with it...I don't seem to really get diaper rashes *Knock on wood*
    that is because you have skin that is very resistant to infectious bacteria, and/or you eat a very healthy diet with few chemicals (i.e. fast foods)

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    ...Moviegirl? I do it sometimes...I clean it up with a shower >.>
    Okay,first off, who the heck is moviegirl? Second how many times have you messed your diaper before?

Oh Yea! But just like everyone has said, it will be a messy cleanup, so be ready! The only thing i can reccomend is a good shower...