Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello, I'm Snowfall, I'm not used to making introductions so bear with me and very sleepy right now so if I ramble or don't make sense that might be why. This is my first time really joining anything like this, but I've looked around the site before and it looks like a nice place. I've completed school and my A levels, not looking to go to University and currently looking for work as my last job didn't work out. My dream is to travel and see the world and become a writer.

I can be deep and philosophical sometimes but I'm usually light hearted and jokey. I actually consider myself really socially awkward but I do my best to come across as confident. I like helping people and making people feel better

I'm not really sure what brings me here exactly... I've always had an interest in diapers/nappies and being babyish as long as I can remember really, I always thought of it as a very unusual thing and have never shared it with anybody I know. Aside from diapers and wetting I love all things babyish (plushies, blankies, pacis, bottles, sippy cups, bedtime stories, lullabies, cartoons etc. hehe) Part of the reason why I am here really is to meet those who have a similar interest and be able to talk about it openly without fear of being judged and of course hopefully make a few friends.

Away from my ABDL side I am a huge geek, I absolutely love gaming and most recently have been spending my days killing dragons on skyrim. When I do manage to pull myself away from a screen I love spending time with my friends more than anything in the world and I like going for walks and picnics when it's sunny and nice and I also love the snow (hence the name). I also love writing stories (mostly fiction and fantasy) and to quickly name a few more things, browsing the internet, photography and camping.

Now I really must sleep as it's way way way passed bedtime here, please if you have any questions about me or anything let me know. Thank you very much and goodnight x

A thorough and detailed introduction! I like it! ^^

Welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you here

I love the snow, as well. We had a great storm blow through last week and drop about six inches. Very pretty! Between that and the crisp temperatures, I am in permanent cub mood now!

Those who oscillate between thoughtful and goofy are more than welcome here. Healthy doses of both are, in fact, highly recommended!

You will also run into plenty of geeks here. I am not that great with computer games, but I do love to write, too. I am not a good photographer, but I like to snap shots of landscapes. What style of photography do you like?

Again, glad to have you! Hopefully, for you, like me, ADISC will become another place to call home.

Good Intro

Welcome to Adisc! Hope you'll like it here :3

yay another geek! What other games besides Skyrim have you played? I've been considering picking up WOW again or maybe some minecraft or League of Legends~

Also Snow is amazing I always feel like a little kid when it snows <3

Cool. In a nice twist of fate I just came to this thread straight from a Canadian newbie's thread who's also well into Skyrim! You two should cross-post in each other's threads! I think you will like each other and clearly you have something in common.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...-dl-forum.html

I have long thought it is good that newbies greet other newbies.

Diapers and geekiness are two of our main themes; I expect you will soon come to see this place as a new home. Do consider joining us on irc chat!! It's pretty random there and often 3 or 4 conversations all occur at once, some to do with ab stuff and what we wear, but topics are all over the place, from cars to gaming to furry stuff. We have a separate room for actual ab-style roleplay, but there's a certain amount of default roleplayish interaction based on conventions of the furry world, much pouncing and snugging and huggling.

You sound pretty typically ab-oriented. This is normal around here, and "your type" outnumbers we simple dl's. Here you ARE the normals Yay I say, and yay again. Hail fellow, well met.

Thank you all very much for your welcomes.

In reply to Onecho, I am very jealous of all that snow you have! Whenever we get the tinniest amount of snow here everyone seems to panic haha, there's never enough salt/grit and everybody seems to rush out and stock up on milk. I love it because it makes everything look pretty, it's fun to play in and it always feels cozy coming inside out of the snow.

My favourite styles of photography are landscape and abstract, also I'm not exactly what it's called but I love photography of abandoned places (known as urban exploration I think).

In response to Ninikins (really cute name) I've played a lot of games hehe, I've been gaming ever since I was old enough to play super mario bros and duck hunt on my brother's nintendo. My favourite genres are RPGs, Adventure games and Survival Horrors. To name just a few of my very favourites... Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Dark Cloud are my favourite RPGs, I love the old Resident evil games (still find them really scary), Limbo is a nice little indie game, and old Pokémon games I like too! One I don't like to admit very often but which is my guilty pleasure is the Sims 3 hehe. I tend to stay away from games like WoW and Minecraft as I don't trust myself to not get really addicted though minecraft does look really cool.

I too get that feeling of being like a little kid when it snows! Makes me feel exited and Christmasy.

Raccoon, thanks very much for the greetings and advice! I've never been huge on IRCs but I'll deffinately consider checking it out some time.

Welcome to Adisc! If you like snow, then you should move somewhere in Nord-Norge (North part of Norway).
    Have you got any of your stories published?

Hehe I would move there only if I could live in a log cabbin with a fireplace! :3

Saddly no I don't have any stories published (I don't even have any completed >.<) but it's my dream to have something published, even if like just two people bought it and read it. I just need to work hard at it and someday I'll get there I'm sure.

So, are you working on big books, like Lord of the Rings size? :P

Hehe well maybe not thaat big but who knows? I've always been one for writing short stories or starting stories and getting bored with them and starting something else, I've never really until quite recently committed myself to writing a full sized book. The one I'm working on at the moment I do plan for it to be a full sized novel when it's done and I'm very commited to it! My biggest problem though is my own high standards for my work, so far I'm only about two chapters in and I've re-written the first two chapters about five times now. I'd love to share some of it on here sometime when it's at a stage I'm happy with it, though the story doesn't really have any abdl themes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall View Post
    Hehe well maybe not thaat big but who knows? I've always been one for writing short stories or starting stories and getting bored with them and starting something else, I've never really until quite recently committed myself to writing a full sized book. The one I'm working on at the moment I do plan for it to be a full sized novel when it's done and I'm very commited to it! My biggest problem though is my own high standards for my work, so far I'm only about two chapters in and I've re-written the first two chapters about five times now. I'd love to share some of it on here sometime when it's at a stage I'm happy with it, though the story doesn't really have any abdl themes to it.
    I don't think it need to be a abdl story if you wanted posted here. Speaking of rewrites, didn't J. R. R. Tokien rewrite LotR several times?