Thread: Are there any plastic backed pull ups?

Default Are there any plastic backed pull ups?

I have been trying to find some plastic backed pull-ups for a while now and I cannot find any, it seems all pull-ups are now cloth backed. I was hoping to find some pull-ups that have true plastic covers like the classic diapers such as 24/7, Bambino, or X-Plus.

IF there are actually plastic pull-ups out there in adult sizes I would also ask, which are the thickest and most absorbent?

I know they don't exist but a plastic pull-up with the thickness of a x-plus and padding that covered the entire wings such that the sides of the diaper have sap and pulp the whole way around would be phenomenal.

The cloth cover on Goodnites is really easy to remove, making a nice plastic pull up, if you are able to fit into GNs...

the goodnites boxers were essentially a plastic backed pull-up with a thin cloth over it. it's too bad they stopped making them, though.
    (i was actually really surprised at the absorbency of those-in a good way)

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    the goodnites boxers were essentially a plastic backed pull-up with a thin cloth over it. it's too bad they stopped making them, though.
    (i was actually really surprised at the absorbency of those-in a good way)
    Really? When I used them it literally leaked through the plastic and there were no holes and it didn't leak out the side and it wasn't even close to full. But how can you tear the cloth off goodnights because last time I used them, they were all cloth or I guess I just didn't experiment with them?

on the current ones, just rub the inside and outside together and the cloth will separate from the plastic...slowly peel away the cloth from front to back and you will soon have a plastic covered Goodnite...

I have never seen any pull up that was plastic backed, not even back in the days when all diapers were plastic pull ups were still cloth backed. Like other people have said though, just massage a goodnite for a few minutes and the cloth pulls right off. No such luck with adult pull ups however because their design is very different.

PMC556

I have only seen cloth backed pull ups. I think its because there ment to feel and look like underwear for when potty training.