Thread: ~This is~ My introduction!

littlepacifiergirl

Talking ~This is~ My introduction!

Hello Everybody
    For the benefit of myself I shall be doing this introduction in a more or less interview format.

What made you come here?
    Well I have friends who I can talk to about pretty much anything with the exception of my fascination with adult baby culture and such. I hope this forum will be a good outlet for when I need to talk about this other subset of my life.

What are your other interests?
    Music. I sing bass and play piano. Currently I am listening to Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto no. 2, movt 1. If you've listened to it before you're awesome, if you haven't immediately you tube it and start listening. What else? I play Frisbee a lot and I also love acting, theater, dance, ballet.

Who do I identify myself as?
    I'm a male genetically physically mentally I suppose. I like to pretend sometimes (really pretending? Imagine that in an ab community) I'm a little girl. I have had this feeling since like forever (probably age 8). I've been attracted to a number of females but I wouldn't call myself "straight" because I think that implies that if I ever did have feelings for the same gender I would ignore them. I'm pretty much just me.

What does AB/TB mean to you?
    Well for me it's about dressing up and feeling comfortable being myself. Cuteness is probably the most important part of the experience. I also like watching nick jr dora the explorer and ni hao kai lan.

So that's pretty much it. Questions are welcome. I'd love to hear about you as well.

Hi,

welcome to ADISC and thanks for your good introduction. Haven't heart the Tschaikowski piece yet, but I only got into classical music lately, listening to Dvorak and Smetana. They seemed to have known what they were doing.
    I hope you enjoy the forum and make some new friends here.

Cheers.

Music. I sing bass and play piano. Currently I am listening to Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto no. 2, movt 1. If you've listened to it before you're awesome, if you haven't immediately you tube it and start listening. What else? I play Frisbee a lot and I also love acting, theater, dance, ballet.

Hello littlepacifiergirl.

I like your choice in music, at this time I have otto's opera house on, get this on itunes.

Welcome and enjoy.

We are the wet ones.
    Resistance is futile.
    You will be diapered

]

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    Hello Everybody
    For the benefit of myself I shall be doing this introduction in a more or less interview format.

What made you come here?
    Well I have friends who I can talk to about pretty much anything with the exception of my fascination with adult baby culture and such. I hope this forum will be a good outlet for when I need to talk about this other subset of my life.

Who do I identify myself as?
    I'm a male genetically physically mentally I suppose. I like to pretend sometimes (really pretending? Imagine that in an ab community) I'm a little girl. I have had this feeling since like forever (probably age 8). I've been attracted to a number of females but I wouldn't call myself "straight" because I think that implies that if I ever did have feelings for the same gender I would ignore them. I'm pretty much just me.

What does AB/TB mean to you?
    Well for me it's about dressing up and feeling comfortable being myself. Cuteness is probably the most important part of the experience. I also like watching nick jr dora the explorer and ni hao kai lan.

So that's pretty much it. Questions are welcome. I'd love to hear about you as well.
    Hi, littlepacifiergirl. Welcome to ADISC. That was a good introduction, very well done. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here, and I look forward to reading your posts in the forums. Take care and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    Hello Everybody

Welcome to the site. I know the Tchaikovsky quite well. When he first wrote it, it was panned because the critics thought it was impossible to play. It is an amazing piece of music.

I'm a concert organist and I also play piano. I used to play a lot of organ concerts, but I'm partially retired from that now. Anyway, welcome.

Hello littlepacifiergirl, nice to meet you! I'm new too so hi ^.^