Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horniness and bisexuality etc. - advice

Default Horniness and bisexuality etc. - advice

I have been very horny lately and all I can think about is sex, sexual orgy with chains and other stuff. And I have also found out, that I am probably bisexual. I wall attracted to hot guys especially from asia, but nothing sexual. However, I was on some festival and I saw one guy with semi-long blond hair, and I really wanted to do it with him. I really do not know if I am really bisexual or I am just very horny. I have tried to calm down and masturbate to diaper, but I did not reach a climax. I had erect penis, but I did not ejaculate.I do not know what I do wrong because I have sometimes wet dreams and so on. Sorry, if it is too sexual post, but I need to calm down a bit.

It's okay. Breathe.

You are 17 and at that age you body is so full of hormones that anything will get you aroused. This is perfectly normal. It is very frustrating but that is just the way things are. Unfortunately your options are limited but remember to breathe and relax. This is really not out of the ordinary for your age.

i'd say you need to release all the sexual tension.
    a lot of people masturbate every day (myself included) and it stopped all of these problems that you're saying.

just as heather said, though- your body is flooded with hormones and there ain't nothin you can do to stop it.

if you can't "finish up" then try doing it to a different kind of stimulus. experiment a little bit.

Best advise is stop thinging "heterosexual", "homeosexual", "bisexual", "quadrasexual", ect and start thinking "what would I enjoy to do". And once you have found out what/who you want to do I then would suggest you do it. Humans are in the end nothing but animals and when arosed (expecially men do to blood being diverted from the brain and to the penis) they are closer to their animal instincs then social. So relax and start living life, its an amazing ride you know.

I used to actually think the same way, and dealing with what heather said, it really most likely is hormones. I learned to deal with the problem, and I should say that more than a diaper is usually better. Hormones do some crazy shit to you, and getting you this horny is definitely one of them.

Again, just be an animal. Society is pathetic because it thinks it is above animals and from that ignorance they will remain imprisoned.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    (expecially men do to blood being diverted from the brain and to the penis)
    Wow? Really? You're saying this as if it's fact? You'd have to have an improbably large penis for it to cause any amount of blood loss to the brain. And a female's genitalia also engorge with blood when aroused...

I agree with some of what sketchy said with a little latitude and maybe just go with the flow. Hormones run riot if I remember rightly Stop being what you think you ought or want to be and do whatever is natural and legal in your part of the word. Relax and enjoy yourself. Don't be disappointed with yourself because you are who you are. It will creep out in your life at some time if you do not admit it and you should not be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Best advise is stop thinging "heterosexual", "homeosexual", "bisexual", "quadrasexual", ect and start thinking "what would I enjoy to do". And once you have found out what/who you want to do I then would suggest you do it. Humans are in the end nothing but animals and when arosed (expecially men do to blood being diverted from the brain and to the penis) they are closer to their animal instincs then social. So relax and start living life, its an amazing ride you know.
    I could not possibly agree more with this statement. ^^ It's almost as if you ctrl-c'd it from my mind.

Also, "Homeosexual" and "Quadrasexual" made my day. x3

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Wow? Really? You're saying this as if it's fact? You'd have to have an improbably large penis for it to cause any amount of blood loss to the brain. And a female's genitalia also engorge with blood when aroused...
    It's just a bit of clever wordplay I think. If I'm right his point is that men get a little blinded when they are horny, and act diffirently than they normally would, probably with less intelligence and judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

LOL. I am saying it as a fact.
    (a) any amount of blood diverted is enough of a DIFFERENCE to change mental state, I guess if you don't have enough brain power to begin with it wouldn't me as noticeable in theory but in practicality men are always affected (learn science, its quite enjoyable). You don't need a huge dick to notice an effect, sure the BODY can run normally without that blood but the BRAIN will have less funtionallity.
    (b) yes women's genitalia gets engorged too however they only get physically stimulated a man can get stimulated mentally and physically (christ wearing silk boxers can stimulate a man)

that is why I say the roles of man and women are reversed for the female should take the more dominate role to control the male since evolutionarily this is how it progressed.