Thread: Developing my fursona

Question Developing my fursona

Hey guys! As you know, I joined the ranks of the Littlefurs some time ago, but all I really knew was that I'm about 3. I lurked a while, and gathered inspiration for what species I wanted to be, and I've decided (finally) that I'm an albino 'red' fox!

I really don't know were to go from here though... so my question is this: What can I do to develope my fursona? I'm really not sure what it implies, or what things I need to do...

Anything is appretiated (lol within reason) so fire away!

Thanks and huggles all around

Malix

Cygnus

You could think of some interesting fur patterns, like my other 'sona that has some green stripes goin' on. Or you could develop a personality, however, you could say that your fursona has your own personality, like me. Just anything to add more details.

And albino as in completely white with red eyes? That's neat.

Congrats on your discovery of species!

Huggles back!

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post
    Hey guys! As you know, I joined the ranks of the Littlefurs some time ago, but all I really knew was that I'm about 3. I lurked a while, and gathered inspiration for what species I wanted to be, and I've decided (finally) that I'm an albino 'red' fox!

I really don't know were to go from here though... so my question is this: What can I do to develope my fursona? I'm really not sure what it implies, or what things I need to do...

Malix
    the way it usually happens is that it'll gradually get refined the more people draw it. either that or you can think out a specific description for it.

congrats though

Scootalooo

I'm new to this, but just think about how you'd imagne this fursona to be like.

Like personallity wise what is he like? funny? loud or quite? etc. That's what I'm doing as well at the moment developing my fursona character.

Just think about what kind of colors you like, some preferences. It doesn't come right away for most people. Think about it for a couple days (or more), thinking about personality, colors, designs and patterns. Then try and put that into words! Or if you are lucky enough to be good at art, draw it yourself =)

I think for me, it came in chunks mainly over a few weeks. When I had finally decided what species I wanted, I moved on to personality first. Of course I kept mainly my personality strong points, so that didn't take too long. I picked some colors I really liked and thought about ways I could put them on my fursona, with tattooing, designs, or other markings. In the end I ended up with a simple (but cute :P) fursona that I'm quite happy with. It evolved into what it is now, through many days.

lol sorry i didn't make this more clear... albino means there is no pigmint preasent in the body, so the fur is pure white, and the eyes are red... so I need to come up with something that doesnt invade those bounderies, or can be writen off as a mutation :P

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post

Malix
    Hey. I'm an inexperienced artist and I suppose I could do with a little practice with drawing canines, perhaps I could put a few things aside at the moment and sketch your character for you?

If you're interested, just let me know as many specific details as you can think of. :3

KRASN1

hey thats like me lol, there are plenty of options u can choose, here try this one http://www.myabdllife.com/wp-content...p_-300x278.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:27 ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 ----------

also, we can be bros if u want, since we r the same species...

skunkygussy

Well,since he is albino,with a pure white fur,you can add some object or a piece of cloth that he always will wear/use...maybe a blanket,or a toy...