Thread: Hai!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Hai!!!!!!!!!!

Hai! I'm Katie!! I'm new, obviously....... so heres my introduction, I'm 16 mtf transgender(I am a girl and would like to be addressed as such) I love to wear diapers(wouldnt be here if I didnt :P ) Other than wearing/wetting my diapers I love to hike, fish, bike, read, shop, write, shop and, DRINK..........SODA :P I havent told any of my friends about my diapers yet because I dont think they would approve....... So I came here looking for people who will accept me

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBabyGirl View Post
    Hai! I'm Katie!! I'm new, obviously....... so heres my introduction, I'm 16 mtf transgender(I am a girl and would like to be addressed as such) I love to wear diapers(wouldnt be here if I didnt :P ) Other than wearing/wetting my diapers I love to hike, fish, bike, read, shop, write, shop and, DRINK..........SODA :P I havent told any of my friends about my diapers yet because I dont think they would approve....... So I came here looking for people who will accept me
    awww well welcome ! ^_^ you sound like you have an awesome attitude and sense of humor (:
    im sure you'll find like i did this is a very accepting place, you fit right in *hugsssssss* :3!

One of the things that characterises our community is the acceptance that identity is not cut and dried, and while most of the public take "who they are" for granted, identity is hardly always "usual, nor does it always match the gender, species, or other sort of character feature with which we were born.

People are not always psychologically at ease with their birth gender... sexual orientation can be not only unobvious to define but can vary over one's lifetime... and where roleplaying ends and a "fixed identity" begins is often unclear too. This especially (but hardly exclusively) applies to being furry, ageplay and even one's spiritual outlook. On Adisc we know and accept all that.

As to who you are in terms of your gender identity, if you claim to be female I am more than happy to treat you as female; why would I not? I have written long posts on why I have this outlook, but essentially I respect your feelings and am here to make you comfortable and happy to be here. I am not harmed in any way by acknowledging the identity you prefer to purport and it's not for me to dispute what is real to you. You will find adisc does not have the attitudes the public holds.

We have religious people, atheists and agnostics; all manner of political views; straights, gays bi's and asexuals; dl's and ab's and tb's, and within them ageplayers acting out as infants through gradeschoolers... and on and on.

Welcome.

Welcome It's rather hard to follow up Raccoon so I'll just say that you'll fit in fine here, the people are friendly and will help you out with any questions about the site. What do you like to read?

welcome to the site hope u find many freinds here

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

im new to the site hopeing to find friends here im 26 m in tx im ab started out as dl if u wanna chat my sn on yahoo is [removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 04-Dec-2011 at 23:17. Reason: Removed contact info