Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Babied, fantasy or realtime?

Default Being Babied, fantasy or realtime?

So, I was thinking lately that I would like to be babied but, not by anyone that I know. In my case I would like to be babied by fictional characters like Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or some different people from different animes/video games. This is a first for me, does anyone else fantasize about being babied by non-real people? Who do you wish babied you?

Oh, and I fantasize about it, but I'm not babied for real. I wish it were real but then if it were I would want it to be a more fictional world where I didn't have to grow up.

When I find a girlfriend if she is accepting of this side I imagine that I would absolutely love to be babied by her.

Can't say I've given much thought to being fictionally babied but if I thought about it I might find it interesting.

firstly, I LOVE the chocobo-baby avatar. It's squee worthy!!! I want to make one of those. XD

Then, who says you have to grow up? Just because my body and number age disagrees with me, doesn't mean I hafta grow up. *pouting*

Ummm... I haven't really thought of any video game or anime characters babying me. I can think of some I would love to hop in bed with though, but that's an entirely different topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercochu View Post
    firstly, I LOVE the chocobo-baby avatar. It's squee worthy!!! I want to make one of those. XD

Then, who says you have to grow up? Just because my body and number age disagrees with me, doesn't mean I hafta grow up. *pouting*

Ummm... I haven't really thought of any video game or anime characters babying me. I can think of some I would love to hop in bed with though, but that's an entirely different topic!
    Thanks, I drew it for a Halloween contest on deviantart.

People will say that I have to do grown-up things and I have been told to grow up before, but I believe that age does not define who we are.

Yeah, its kind of just what I think about sometimes. Sometimes I think about that too, but its more of a question in my mind. I don't really think I want to hop in bed with any of them, only if I were afraid of the dark at night. Lol.

May from the Pokemon Advanced series!!!!! Oh my Gawd, I'd just die if I could baby or be babied by her! Best female character from Pokemon IMO (Best male character would have to be Ash, of course, but I nah wanna be babied by a dude, that'd be awkward for me)

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    When I find a girlfriend if she is accepting of this side I imagine that I would absolutely love to be babied by her.

Can't say I've given much thought to being fictionally babied but if I thought about it I might find it interesting.
    I've given it a lot of thought. I find it one of those things thats hard to think about. I don't know why. But, It does lead me into in interesting place in my imagination.

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    May from the Pokemon Advanced series!!!!! Oh my Gawd, I'd just die if I could baby or be babied by her! Best female character from Pokemon IMO (Best male character would have to be Ash, of course, but I nah wanna be babied by a dude, that'd be awkward for me)

I like to be babied by both male/female but I think female fits the picture more. Motherly, ya know? Yeah, If i wanted to be babied by a pokemon character I would want to be babied by Dawn, that girl with the penguin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooglebaby View Post
    ...the penguin.
    How dare you call Piplup a regular penguin :3 Dawn's Piplup is most of the reason why I watch the Diamond/Pearl saga, it's so cute!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    How dare you call Piplup a regular penguin :3 Dawn's Piplup is most of the reason why I watch the Diamond/Pearl saga, it's so cute!!!!!
    I only said it looks like a penguin. I didn't say it was a penguin...T_T

My girlfriend babies me in real life which was my fantasy I also baby her sometimes she's not an ab but would do anything for me and our relationship it's pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Mooglebaby View Post
    Oh, and I fantasize about it, but I'm not babied for real. I wish it were real but then if it were I would want it to be a more fictional world where I didn't have to grow up.
    Does that mean if you had a GF/partner who babied you for real, you wouldn't enjoy it as much as a fantasy? Or just that, in a perfect world you'd be a little kid and everyone would 'baby' you to an extent? That's a fantasy of mine, too. What I'm saying is, I guess, do you think you'd like being babied 'for real' or do you prefer to pretend/imagine it?

I get little time IRL, sure, but that doesn't mean I don't fantasise about being looked after by characters... Applejack (from My Little Pony) and Robin Scherbatsky (from How I Met Your Mother) are the two women I'd be interested in sitting me. Well...one's a pony...